New to forum/ITRs

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
sp00led
New ITRCA Member

New to forum/ITRs

Post by sp00led »

About two months ago I purchased a nh-0 1996 Honda Integra Type-R (JDM). The car is unregsited at the moment but I am still waiting on the state to send me the next form so that I can get it properly titled.

I'm not new to integras or hondas by any means. I actually own a 1999 Integra GSR which is my money pit (16k on last build...) / fast car. It made 503whp @ 21psi on a gt3076r. I must say I prefer "daily driving" my ITR any day of the week over my boosted gsr.

Some of you may recognize me from honda-tech.com I post there a lot and see some of the mods do here as well.

I know its kinda retarded I don't have any ITR pics yet but figured I would post one of my gsr since i have it handy. I hope to get some here soon once I get a oem front lip painted/installed. The fake spoon lip went in the trash the day i bought the car.

Import Aliance 2007 (nashville, tn)
1996 Honda Integra Type-R (JDM)
100% Stock
1999 Acura Integra GSR
GT3076R + 2.0L + Full-Race + Mase = 503whp @ 21psi
KetteringITR
ITRCA Member

Post by KetteringITR »

Recognize ure s/n from HT. Welcome to ITRCA. Have a e-beer and enjoy your stay. 8)

GSR looks clean. Lovin the side skirts and rear valence. Want to give them to me? lol.
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
1967 Cadillac Deville Convertible - Sold :(
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Welcome to ITRCA. :D
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
sp00led
New ITRCA Member

Post by sp00led »

KetteringITR wrote:Lovin the side skirts and rear valence. Want to give them to me? lol.
I wish it still looked that clean. I had a little "when street racing goes bad" incident not long ago and was lucky to only loose the passanger sideskirt, driver side rear valance, bent the rear trailing arm, and bent the front knuckle. I picked up a rear peice on h-t but still trying to hunt down a pass side or sell my mint driver side. I'm running off the wastegate until I get a cage/harnesses. Tires blowing out at 110mph and street racing on anything but 5 lane interstates w/o traffic FTL.
1996 Honda Integra Type-R (JDM)
100% Stock
1999 Acura Integra GSR
GT3076R + 2.0L + Full-Race + Mase = 503whp @ 21psi