Spoon B Pipe

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
KillerB
New ITRCA Member

Spoon B Pipe

Post by KillerB »

Finally received the Spoon B pipe from Opak Racing to install on my 2000 PY ITR. Went to Formula H in Middletown, NY. They had previously installed the N1 axle back. Well, Jim , the tech removes the stock pipe and the Spoon part # 18220-DC2-001 is about 4 inches to long!!!
Does the B pipe only fit the JDM R? Does anyone have any experience with this set up? I have the stock header and cat. Appreciate your help.

thanks,
Rich
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

mAd cRaZy JDm eXhUAst for plain ol US car...
sound like the parts are correct.
Fret1255
New ITRCA Member

Post by Fret1255 »

i think possibly be because the difference in length between the USDM and JDM cat
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Fret1255 wrote:i think possibly be because the difference in length between the USDM and JDM cat
& header too :wink:
Fret1255
New ITRCA Member

Post by Fret1255 »

Bbasso wrote:
Fret1255 wrote:i think possibly be because the difference in length between the USDM and JDM cat
& header too :wink:
Ah yes and header too :D
tartje
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by tartje »

the header doesn't make a blind bit of difference, its only the cat that is different in length
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Well I stand corrected...
But are you thinking of the USDM header which is different from the rest of the world?