JDM Honda Type R DC5 OEM Wheel Dimensions

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
lancisti
New ITRCA Member

JDM Honda Type R DC5 OEM Wheel Dimensions

Post by lancisti »

Hi,

I'm considering getting a set of Honda ITR DC5 17" CW OEM wheels for my '97 ITR and was hoping you all could help me with a few questions:

1) Can anyone tell me what the full spec wheel dimensions are for the DC5 ITR OEM wheels? Apart from the fact that they're 17" wheels I know nothing else. I don't know the width and I've been told that the bolt spread diameter is 114mm, but I have not confirmed this.

2) Will they have full wheel well clearance on a DC2 ITR lock-to-lock with an appropriately sized tire?

3) If so, can anyone tell me what the best size tire would be for this combination, i.e., 17" x ?" DC5 ITR OEM wheel on a DC2 ITR while still maintaining proper well clearances and speedo accuracy?

4) Lastly, does anyone have the JDM part number for these wheels?

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Chris
Markusirealius01
ITRCA Member

Post by Markusirealius01 »

I believe the wheels are 17x7.5. Some body correct me if i am wrong. Why dont you call the folks at ICB motorsports they sell those so i dont see why they wouldn't know the specs.
Markusirealius01
ITRCA Member

Post by Markusirealius01 »

lancisti
New ITRCA Member

Post by lancisti »

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I'll see what I can find out.