The Registry

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Trey
Site Admin

The Registry

Post by Trey »

We are currently re-writing the registry. We are not sure if we will be able to save the existing data or if it will need to be reentered. Please keep checking back and we will try and be sure to contact everyone when it is ready
ITR#231
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR#231 »

Any idea if we will be able to access the registry anymore? It would make it easier to re-enter.
ITRCA SouthWest Director
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

We got the old data so look like we will have all the old data in and you will just have to go through a re verification process. Thanks to Dave!
ITR#231
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR#231 »

Nice! I'd hate to lose the registry data.
ITRCA SouthWest Director
1Greyteg
New ITRCA Member

Re: The Registry

Post by 1Greyteg »

Trey wrote:We are currently re-writing the registry. We are not sure if we will be able to save the existing data or if it will need to be reentered. Please keep checking back and we will try and be sure to contact everyone when it is ready
The last registry had me listed with #01-0105 PY but, I lost it and now I have a #01-1037 NBP... the old registry would not let me re-register with the new R so I left it...

Might there be a possibility to have a list of the cars lost to theft or total loss? Just to track them...

A.
where am I?
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

Might there be a possibility to have a list of the cars lost to theft or total loss? Just to track them...
Definitely! Alreayd in the works. Tags for Totaled or Stolen (MIA) Type-R's will be setup. These will have to be submitted not just registered.