Forum Changes . . .

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Trey
Site Admin

Forum Changes . . .

Post by Trey »

Ok, I am making changes now that I have time. As you will notice we are picking up moderators for forums.

Also I have changed and added/dropped forums. I split racing forum since the types are very different and attract very different people.

I also removed the NA forum. I am a firm NA supporter BUT we are all NA from the Get go so I am proposing we use the General forum for this type of discussion. We have low amounts of traffic now (Hoping that will change) and to concentrate it should help.

Finally I will be working on rules for posting. One thing you can expect to see is the discouragement of discussing street racing. I and many f the other administrators and Mods would prefer this not be a forum for things like street racing. It is dangerous and ITRCA does not want to be a place to encourage it.

If you have suggestions post them up. This is everyone's forum not mine. I will try and take everything into consideration and will be happy to chat with anyone that disagrees with me through private messages but please don't argue with me in the post.

Thanks for all your help.

Trey
shivers
Site Admin

Post by shivers »

2005 s2000
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Post by George Knighton »

Trey's found a lot of good people to help out. Now we need to decide what exactly we're going to do w/all these people, and what our direction is/why we're here.

:)
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

Yeah, I'm with that, I check my PMs at least twice a day, if anyone has any suggestions, or want to see something happen. Drop a line to any one of us, and I'm sure we can work something out, or at the very least give a good explanation of why it can't happen.....

Thanks guys,
Aj
bbqman
Canadian Director

Changes and views

Post by bbqman »

Good move Trey on the racing split and i back you on your streetracing stand.....besides after seeing all the guys out at Expo, why would we do it in the street???
Well as far as moderators go, with all the traffic i deal with in the Canadian forum, I'll be able to catch up on my sleep.......lol however, if you need a hand with Roadrace/auto-x, I'm there........just let me know.

BBQman
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

I think your heading in the right direction with this. I too am here 3 to 4 times a day. I agree on the street racing thing and that it just shouldn't be talked about in a public with a good chance of young (Immature) people might read it. Maybe a mod forum would help us all be on the same page on certain things. I know on my web site if your not on the user group, at log in you don't even know that "mod only" forum is there.
2000 Turbo Integra Type R - 508whp/362lbs tq @ 21psi
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
http://www.jdmwhoreinc.com
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

That's not a bad idea at all actually, not necesarily on just a mod only forum, but a user only forum as well...For example, this way we can keep some of the threads handy, I guess more like an archive, so this way, a lot of the questions that keep coming up, can be located a lot easier....hhahah....call it the "redundant question" forum...

As far as street racing goes...I don't think it's a great idea for public display, and though I'm not strictly against it, I do agree it's not a good idea to associate the ITRCA with it...

Later guys,
Aj
D
"D" that's it.

Post by D »

Erik B wrote:I think your heading in the right direction with this. I too am here 3 to 4 times a day.
can we please have more hot women in avatars? then i might make it here more often. :wink:

D
98#797
98#551
There is sufficient evidence to indicate that the rate of increase in output per unit increase of input decreases as the input increases
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

D wrote:can we please have more hot women in avatars? then i might make it here more often. :wink:

D
It doesn't keep you off Honda Tech.
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Re: Forum Changes . . .

Trey wrote:Ok, I am making changes now that I have time. As you will notice we are picking up moderators for forums.
Any chance of a restricted access moderators forum, where some things can be discussed privately?

I was talking w/Mike some this evening, and he also seems to think it's a good idea.
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

Moderators should see a new forum. Let me know if you don't
cetane
New ITRCA Member

Post by cetane »

Trey wrote:Moderators should see a new forum. Let me know if you don't
I thought you said I could be a mod :?
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

cetane wrote:
Trey wrote:Moderators should see a new forum. Let me know if you don't
I thought you said I could be a mod :?
Quit your bitchin Pete :)
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

I can't see the MODS ONLY forum Trey.... :(
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Erik B wrote:I can't see the MODS ONLY forum Trey.... :(
Neither can I. :P
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

Sorry, me neither.....

Later,
Aj
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

cool I'm in now thanks
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Just let me know if I could help with anything, Rob.
swed
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

bbasso wrote:Just let me know if I could help with anything, Rob.
You'd be of enormous help by spreading the word that Trey's trying to get the site going. :)
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

I'm trying to spread the word...
And have been for a long time :D
swed