just got my ITR need advice

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Low-D
New ITRCA Member

just got my ITR need advice

Post by Low-D »

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on what the best plan for first upgrades would be.
'00 PY ITR 00-00623
R=Ruthless
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Not to be mean or nasty, but Spend some money on HPDEs and then go from there. A stock R will surprise most drivers with its natrual ability to take a road course.

I have had my car for nearly 2.5 years and have only done very simple things, AEM CAI, Clutch & FW, rims & tires Most of those were for maitaince or found cheap and had to buy.
swed
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

Depends on whether you plan to track it or street race it.

In the case of the latter, I'd go with a lightened flywheel, aside from the usual I,H,E. Of course, it depends on what your plans are for later on down the road, if you have any....

Later,
Aj
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

bbasso wrote:Not to be mean or nasty, but Spend some money on HPDEs and then go from there. A stock R will surprise most drivers with its natrual ability to take a road course.
I couldn't agree more with Rob. Plus, you get to meet people with similar interests and have a good time in the process.

The R is amazing out there, go find out!