this new forum

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
duke
New ITRCA Member

this new forum

Post by duke »

i hate to say it but these new forums suck. i always visited this place for info and advice like that, but these new boards are horrible. i know you guys are trying to make it better, but if it aint broke, dont fix it. coming from a car guy that doesnt sound right, but sometimes you gotta know when you have a good thing.

i dont know if i stand alone here or not. just voicing my opinion
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

what don't you like?
ITR#231
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR#231 »

Interesting...

I always disliked the old format, but I understand that we were under time and budget constraints and it was the best we had to work with. I like this setup much better personally.
ITRCA SouthWest Director
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

still under time constraints but this version is free! Time was the main reason the the old site never changed.
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

FYI Duke, I tried to email you but it bounced.
duke
New ITRCA Member

yeah its me

Post by duke »

hey guys. sorry about that last post. was being a jerk. i really do appreciate the time your taking to make this better. i just have to get used to the new set up. hopefully we still have the same people coming back like we used to. that was why the site was so good, all the guys on here know the itr so well. thanks again, and keep up the good work
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

No sweat man still happy to hear input. . . Don't leave me hanging. ANything we can do? The threaded view of the old site is a very old and fairly unconventional board format these days. Main reason we changed.