Northwest ITR Stripped of its soul....

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Northwest ITR Stripped of its soul....

Post by Renzuko »

A couple of weeks ago my 2000 PY ITR was broken into. They stole my seats, wheels center console floor mats valve cover intake shift knob(that was just low) and ebrake handle. I personaly caught the people who did it, but the police will not do anything because I can not prove anything. They left my car on its frame and told me I was not allowed to move the vehicle. The car was at a shop for some work when this happend and the owner of the shop put the car outside because it was 'in his way". So now my baby sits in the rain with a broken window and no soul. They keep coming back and taking more shit. Last night they clipped my timing belt and stole my camshafts and sprockets. The shop owner refused to let me place a camra on his lot to catch these assholes so now I am up shit creek. Any sugestions would be helpfull and welcomed. For those of you like me with rare and beautiful things... never ever let them out of your site... even if you think its safe.
Y56ITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by Y56ITR »

dayam.. sorry about that happening to you man.. that is just low n pathetic. people just dont know what hard work it is to get a car like that. Best luck to you
95JdmGeezer
New ITRCA Member

Post by 95JdmGeezer »

:( Ican't believe it i was just looking around and came across this. Ive seen your car. It made me want to cry. i dont know what kind of sick f#*%s would do such a thing. :( :evil:
dirtymax
New ITRCA Member

Post by dirtymax »

What shop is this where all this happened, sounds like what happened to me, and the owner actually is scamming people for parts. Lynwood, Wa area
jjesus
New ITRCA Member

Re: Northwest ITR Stripped of its soul....

Post by jjesus »

what shop we talking about so the rest of us can ban that DIRTY place :!:
beastnatch
ITRCA Member

Post by beastnatch »

jjesus wrote:what shop we talking about so the rest of us can ban that DIRTY place :!:
Ditto! I've seen posts of similar scenarios. I really want to know where this happened.
2001 Integra Type-R NBP #201
http://www.integratyper.org - ITR Registry!
beastnatch
ITRCA Member

Post by beastnatch »

2001 Integra Type-R NBP #201
http://www.integratyper.org - ITR Registry!
drewboy75
New ITRCA Member

Post by drewboy75 »

Get your insurance company involved and call a lawyer. Don't let it drag on anymore than it has. I shop is liable for your car unless it was released to you. Network with local shops and find out if anyone has tried to sell the parts. If they know of something get them to write it down on paper and give to police and insurance. post your bage number here so we know what to look out for. Watch Ebay for your parts.