Would you buy these coilovers

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
heavydman99
New ITRCA Member

Would you buy these coilovers

Post by heavydman99 »

The reserve is $500 on these. I am looking for either good lowering springs or inexpensive coilovers. however, i dont want anything cheap that will mess up what acura did such a great job with. let me know what you think...thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 33582&rd=1

It is the Endless Zeal full suspension (B kit) in case the link doesnt work

ADAM
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

Yes, for $500, it's well worth it, at least in comparison to a set of struts and springs any ways...

You won't find a set of coilovers for that new, even junky ones...so I'd say it's a worth while investment...

Later,
Aj
TypeR 801
ITRCA Member

Post by TypeR 801 »

fyi. I emailed the seller. These are B's, not B2's or B6's. Difference being, the shocks are not adjustable on these, no stroke adjustability, 38 mm piston as opposed to 42mm on B6, etc., etc. These are probably very good coilovers and are definitely worth $500, but not sure what above that they are worth as I've never seen any for sale before and don't know what they are worth.
Jeff Brown
98 ITR #801
heavydman99
New ITRCA Member

Post by heavydman99 »

The retail is $1200 on them as opposed to about $1800 for the B2s. I am going to go ahead and bid on them. I will let you guys know how they work out after i get them on. Thanks.

ADAM