Carpet ?

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
typeRlegend
New ITRCA Member

Carpet ?

Post by typeRlegend »

Can anyone confirm if ITR carpet is the same as carpet from another trim level? It looks like the carpet clips down the the black metal brace across the middle of the floor, and I don't know if other trims have that brace...

Thanks
JFX
ITRCA Member

Re: Carpet ?

Post by JFX »

typeRlegend wrote:Can anyone confirm if ITR carpet is the same as carpet from another trim level? It looks like the carpet clips down the the black metal brace across the middle of the floor, and I don't know if other trims have that brace...

Thanks
If you mean the big black carpet that start from the ''pedal assembly'' and goes to the rear seats, then yes, it is the same one. I changed mine so I can confirm.
All the floor mat are differents.(including trunk)
JF
typeRlegend
New ITRCA Member

Re: Carpet ?

Post by typeRlegend »

JFX wrote:
typeRlegend wrote:Can anyone confirm if ITR carpet is the same as carpet from another trim level? It looks like the carpet clips down the the black metal brace across the middle of the floor, and I don't know if other trims have that brace...

Thanks
If you mean the big black carpet that start from the ''pedal assembly'' and goes to the rear seats, then yes, it is the same one. I changed mine so I can confirm.
All the floor mat are differents.(including trunk)
JF

Yes, thats what I was looking for. I'm looking into picking up some black carpet from a guy on H-T for my shell.

Thank you!