WTT Mint Silver Regamaster's for ? East Coast

For Sale / Wanted
01-0720
New ITRCA Member

WTT Mint Silver Regamaster's for ? East Coast

Post by 01-0720 »

16x7+45 5x114.3 Silver Regamaster Evo's

All 4 in Perfect Condition, None of them Have any marks on the face, no scracthes no scuffs, nothing, all stickers are in perfect condtion

i cant emphisize enough how perfect these wheels are, they have barely been driven on, on a few hundred miles from the original owner, and iv never even put them on a car, theve been sitting in my living room looking pretty ever since i bought them

with almost new barely used 205/45/16 yokohama parada spec2's, almost new condtion

willing to trade for just as mint white 16'' regamaster's
16'' regamaster brites, 16'' mag blue ce28's, 16'' honda edition time attack ce28's

can sell/trade with or without tires, and can add cash to the trade if need be

did a little search on here, and it looks like the going price for these wheels in this condition is $1800 shipped, so thats my price

im located in baltimore county, and im willing to drive up to 2 hours to come meet up with you to save on shipping costs

if were gonna trade we will have to meet up, i will not ship the wheels if we are going to trade, so dont ask, if you want to buy straght up i have no problem shipping them at your cost, but like i said i will drive up to 2 hours to come meet up with you to sell/trade the wheels

just water on the sticker, thats why its looks weird

all tires look just like this, same condition

if you want anymore or different pics just let me know
2001 Phoenix Yellow Integra Type R #01-0720*SOLD*
Hopefully a CW 98 R Next