ITRCA Decals

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
RedKroovy
New ITRCA Member

ITRCA Decals

Post by RedKroovy »

I was jsut wondering about getting some ITRCA decals. I know i have seen them here before. I posted this intead of a p.m. so intrest coud be gauged.
98 #0023
You name the vice, I'll name the price.
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

I think most of us would like one, and I believe Trey has been working on it, but it's one of those things that's gonna take a little while...just stay tunned, and they'll be ready shortly...

Later,
Aj
fredtoast
ITRCA Member

Post by fredtoast »

I guess that since they don't add much horsepower they'll take a while to develope.
98-0658
sscguy
ITRCA Member

Post by sscguy »

I'm down for some ITRCA decals. Being ITR specific, they have to add like 20whp, right? 8)
A bunch of days left 'till Expo '05!
jetydosa
suite 200

Post by jetydosa »

fredtoast wrote:I guess that since they don't add much horsepower they'll take a while to develope.
Actually, its the opposite! B/C they add so *much* power, thats why it takes awhile.
Do not blow compressed air into your mouth or ears.
ITR862
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR862 »

Just a suggestion but why dont you guys make them yourself. There are tons of little shops that make car window stickers. I am going to get a couple of yellow ones made to go on my rear side windows. The good thing about going that route is you can pick size, font, and color. :D
RedKroovy
New ITRCA Member

Post by RedKroovy »

Well I think a common design would be better. You know to show club solidarity. I can get them made I just suck at design or I would have made them.
98 #0023
You name the vice, I'll name the price.
NOTHZTYP
New ITRCA Member

Post by NOTHZTYP »

I would like one of common design myself!! :wink:
ITR862
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR862 »

Didnt there use to be one? I have a friend who has one on his ITR. He said it was there since he bought it a couple of years ago. It says http://www.itRca.com with the R big and red.
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

That is what my original one looks like.

I will work on these once we get the website rolling. And Expo stuff wrapped up and Expo 4 announcement made.
B2FiNiTY
ITRCA Member

Post by B2FiNiTY »

can't wait. :D