spoon wheels 15 inch 5x114.3

For Sale / Wanted
cxSHOE
ITRCA Member

spoon wheels 15 inch 5x114.3

Post by cxSHOE »

no longer for sale.
Last edited by cxSHOE on May 16th, 2009, 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
RealEF8
New ITRCA Member

Re: spoon wheels 15 inch 5x114.3

Post by RealEF8 »

is the brake dust baked on?
cxSHOE
ITRCA Member

Post by cxSHOE »

RealEF8 wrote:is the brake dust baked on?
no i just didnt bother to clean anything up. you can see where my fingers are outlined in the photos. if your looking for a much cleaner set i will be posting another set that does have very few spots of baked on brake dust but wheels are not faded in any way and the lug area is in great condition which this sized tends to end up scuffed from the socket during installation/removal of lug nuts.

i have a safe and easy way to remove baked on brake dust that does not scratch or remove the anodization in wheels. time consuming but it does remove the baked on stuff. it will scratch painted wheels although.

ill will update this thread with the other cleaner set once these are sold (maybe this coming weekend) and will go over how to remove the brake dust aswell.
thanks
k3tsurui
New ITRCA Member

Post by k3tsurui »

wanna trade for some practically new dr19s with 18" nitto nt555?
cxSHOE
ITRCA Member

Post by cxSHOE »

k3tsurui wrote:wanna trade for some practically new dr19s with 18" nitto nt555?
sorry 18" would put me in the rice category j/k, im a die hard 15" user. thanks man.
RealEF8
New ITRCA Member

Post by RealEF8 »

cxSHOE wrote: no i just didnt bother to clean anything up. you can see where my fingers are outlined in the photos. if your looking for a much cleaner set i will be posting another set that does have very few spots of baked on brake dust but wheels are not faded in any way and the lug area is in great condition which this sized tends to end up scuffed from the socket during installation/removal of lug nuts.

i have a safe and easy way to remove baked on brake dust that does not scratch or remove the anodization in wheels. time consuming but it does remove the baked on stuff. it will scratch painted wheels although.

ill will update this thread with the other cleaner set once these are sold (maybe this coming weekend) and will go over how to remove the brake dust aswell.
thanks
cool. this is pretty much what im looking for... some 15" spoons to daily. good as long as they dont have curbs or bends.
i would have totally bought these off you if i just didnt spend some money on a spare spoon wheel for my 16" set... Hopefully you still have these in a couple weeks... if not its cool.

edit- do you have the original valve stem caps for them?
cxSHOE
ITRCA Member

Post by cxSHOE »

RealEF8 wrote:
cxSHOE wrote: no i just didnt bother to clean anything up. you can see where my fingers are outlined in the photos. if your looking for a much cleaner set i will be posting another set that does have very few spots of baked on brake dust but wheels are not faded in any way and the lug area is in great condition which this sized tends to end up scuffed from the socket during installation/removal of lug nuts.

thanks
cool. this is pretty much what im looking for... some 15" spoons to daily. good as long as they dont have curbs or bends.
i would have totally bought these off you if i just didnt spend some money on a spare spoon wheel for my 16" set... Hopefully you still have these in a couple weeks... if not its cool.

edit- do you have the original valve stem caps for them?
well this set just sold today so not sure if you will want the second set i have?, i will be posting up the second much cleaner set tonight. these will be sold for $1,600 obo picked up in the glendale, ca area.
RealEF8
New ITRCA Member

Post by RealEF8 »

man thats even further away from my price range... but i think my brother is the one who bought this set...
saw a set of five 15's in my garage last night and looked just like these...
cxSHOE
ITRCA Member

Post by cxSHOE »

RealEF8 wrote:man thats even further away from my price range... but i think my brother is the one who bought this set...
LOL, cool well now you guys can just share the set
cxSHOE
ITRCA Member

Post by cxSHOE »

second set up for sale now..
RealEF8
New ITRCA Member

Post by RealEF8 »

cxSHOE wrote:
RealEF8 wrote:man thats even further away from my price range... but i think my brother is the one who bought this set...
LOL, cool well now you guys can just share the set
we dont share. lol! but that second set does look mint!