The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
Dave_B

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by Dave_B »

Mornin O' Willis...
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

hello... lunch time = :mrgreen:
'84 242ti (bent, in storage)
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
#01-0154 PY = sold :(
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

what's that? picking up swed at lunch? :P

coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Dave_B wrote: ...Well, I think I've made up my mind on selling the FBP... just not sure how I want to do it... take parts off and sell separately, or keep complete and sell for more...

After looking at payoff last night... I think I can make this all work... now what in the world I'm going to do with the other car is unknown at the moment.
You know my recommendations, it worked out well for me. You know the parts I'd help you out with. :D (Soryy to be like everything else.) Sad, but if you can make it work do it. When I get my check for the GS-R today/tomorrow in the mail I'm paying off the remaining balance on my CCs and buying my caR back. I'l have cash leftover with zero bills, I paid the GS-R off two weeks ago. I am really looking forward to that. I am considering taking a loan out to "buy" the caR in the bank's eyes to give me the startup I need to finish it much sooner. I'm thinking over that one, but I think it will really be worth it.
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

me = could do that at the transit station when I visit the bank. :mrgreen:

wife packed me left overs to save $
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

coolhandluke wrote: I'm curious what it takes to be in Team Lazy?
... I'm working late tonight
Ya' gotta cut out that working late chit! :D
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

coolhandluke wrote:
Dave_B wrote: ...Well, I think I've made up my mind on selling the FBP... just not sure how I want to do it... take parts off and sell separately, or keep complete and sell for more...

After looking at payoff last night... I think I can make this all work... now what in the world I'm going to do with the other car is unknown at the moment.
You know my recommendations, it worked out well for me. You know the parts I'd help you out with. :D (Soryy to be like everything else.) Sad, but if you can make it work do it. When I get my check for the GS-R today/tomorrow in the mail I'm paying off the remaining balance on my CCs and buying my caR back. I'l have cash leftover with zero bills, I paid the GS-R off two weeks ago. I am really looking forward to that. I am considering taking a loan out to "buy" the caR in the bank's eyes to give me the startup I need to finish it much sooner. I'm thinking over that one, but I think it will really be worth it.
I hear ya!!! LOL, well given a new interest... there may or may not be parts to be parted with... LOL.

We'll see how it works out... I'd much rather save the headache (even if it's 1k less in my pocket) than to deal with multiple sources of finances. :)

Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

98 CW ITR 322 wrote:
coolhandluke wrote: I'm curious what it takes to be in Team Lazy?
... I'm working late tonight
Ya' gotta cut out that working late chit! :D
To clarify, you're allowed to be at werk late, but you can't be doing anything other than being on line. If you're just too Lazy to go home....all the better :P
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Actually... I was too Team Lazy to look up the teams by-laws so I just made shit up. :P
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

98 CW ITR 322 wrote:Actually... I was too Team Lazy to look up the teams by-laws so I just made sh_t up. :P
I think that fits the mold well. :wink:

I'm hourly though, so I don't mind working late. More hours means more parts for the caR.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Well, got into an accident with Lucy today. Luckily no one got hurt, and it wasn't my fault. 19yo kid pulled out from a sidestreet without looking. My front pass corner to his rear drivers corner. He admitted to being wrong to the cop, he got a ticket for Failure to Yield the Right of Way. Now just have to go through hoops of insurance. This should get the whole front end fixed up.....then she's really up for sale!! =)
Yeah...
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
Bradstard
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Bradstard »

Damn, that sucks. It could have been much worse.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

sucks Joe :|

But I have WiFi now :D
swed
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Joe- That sucks! I hope everything gets fixed up top notch...so you can sell her. :wink:

Rob- Glad to hear. I'm surfing WiFi as we speak as I watch V for Vendetta.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Bbasso wrote:sucks Joe :|

But I have WiFi now :D
X2... Sorry to hear Joe, hopefully the Ins. co doesn't give you to much shit for it.

WiFi? How'd you get that? :roll:

Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

Doespike wrote:This should get the whole front end fixed up...
JDM front y0! j/k

Sorry about the accident.
Last edited by Willard on September 10th, 2008, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

Bbasso wrote:But I have WiFi now :D
NICE! split costs = happy days.

How did you get it working?
Lady friend super happy? :wink:

16's = :?:
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

a bunch of help from two people, Dave and Erik :)

Split costs... she said no!
swed
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Willard wrote:
Doespike wrote:This should get the whole front end fixed up...
JDM front y0! j/k

Sorry about the accident.
hahaha, the kid who hit me is into imports and has been to a local road course. Told me, "Hey, maybe you can get a JDM front out of this!" I says, "No way, I hate JDM fronts...look like damn Accords" He laughed but then shut up. :P
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

lawls... Nice reply Joe. :)

So WTF to do...

I "drove" the PY last night, moved around parking lot taking pictures and such for the FS ad and potential buyer. I think I might love the car to much to part with it. :( While I truely enjoy the FBP as well, it just sits. If it's just going to sit... maybe I outta get something worth "sitting" and still get to enjoy the PY from time to time.

Decisions, decisions...

Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

Bbasso wrote:Split costs... she said no!
:wink: she going to 'work it out' with you? :O
i guess she just likes to keep the evil empire at bay... and had you (strapping young lad) help her set it up. :lol:
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Dave_B wrote:If it's just going to sit... maybe I outta get something worth "sitting" and still get to enjoy the PY from time to time.

Decisions, decisions...
"worth sitting" :P

Guess the decision is which do you enjoy driving more and how often will you be driving it in the future. Also the costs of sitting or street legal vs occasional track time and trailering. Not easy....you put a lot of work into both of em... :?
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Doespike wrote:
Dave_B wrote:If it's just going to sit... maybe I outta get something worth "sitting" and still get to enjoy the PY from time to time.

Decisions, decisions...

Guess the decision is which do you enjoy driving more and how often will you be driving it in the future. Also the costs of sitting or street legal vs occasional track time and trailering. Not easy....you put a lot of work into both of em... :?
Well the one that would sit is the 97... locked up and forgotten about. That's almost how I feel about the 2 I have now, only that I could, if I wanted drive the FBP on the street, and the PY on track. Here's where my delima is...

The PY sale is mostly to pay off debt and other personal things, and the FBP sale would be for the 97.

So, that said... I could sell the FBP and get the 97 and let is sit... or I could sell the PY, track the black one and get no 97, or I could sell both, get the 97 and not have a track car.

Given I hardly drive the PY... and now the FBP it's not really a matter of which I enjoy driving more. I enjoy both, but in 2 different regards. I guess for me, I just dont' know what route to go down, or make up my mind. I believe I'll get what I would ask for the FBP, and I could get the 97... but for what? To say I have a low mileage, stock 97? Then hold onto it for years? What enjoyment is that? But then again... it's a clean, stock 97... I'd still drive it every once in a while and appreciate it in stock form.

Now, that brings me full circle with the PY vs. FBP... both have a lot of work, and my time into them. Both are nice in their own regards. But... it's either keep 1, and get the 97, or keep 1 and not pay off all that debt and such.

walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

Dave_B wrote:
Doespike wrote:

Decisions, decisions...

Well the one that would sit is the 97... locked up and forgotten about. That's almost how I feel about the 2 I have now, only that I could, if I wanted drive the FBP on the street, and the PY on track. Here's where my delima is...

The PY sale is mostly to pay off debt and other personal things, and the FBP sale would be for the 97.

So, that said... I could sell the FBP and get the 97 and let is sit... or I could sell the PY, track the black one and get no 97, or I could sell both, get the 97 and not have a track car.

Given I hardly drive the PY... and now the FBP it's not really a matter of which I enjoy driving more. I enjoy both, but in 2 different regards. I guess for me, I just dont' know what route to go down, or make up my mind. I believe I'll get what I would ask for the FBP, and I could get the 97... but for what? To say I have a low mileage, stock 97? Then hold onto it for years? What enjoyment is that? But then again... it's a clean, stock 97... I'd still drive it every once in a while and appreciate it in stock form.

Now, that brings me full circle with the PY vs. FBP... both have a lot of work, and my time into them. Both are nice in their own regards. But... it's either keep 1, and get the 97, or keep 1 and not pay off all that debt and such.
To have a car and not drive it is retarded, Dave. I love my car to death and it does sit a lot, but I still drive the shit out of it! The only reason it sits is because I dont drive it to work, on the weekends if I feel like driving it.....I do. I've put 11k on it since i got it in 6/07. Its clean, it was stock, and its extremely well taken care of. On another note.....driving the car stock, sucks! After driving a modified one then going to a stock one blew! Just wasnt fun for me. I think you'll feel the same way when you get on track and people are smokin by you.

<know its not a race but will not be the douche bag that holds everyone up.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way....but I cant (unless I'm rich) have a car that I cant/wont drive.