The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

K, as fun as this is, I can talk to you on FB or even on the phone! LOL!
So I'm going to bed.
Let me know if something serious comes up and I'll log back on.
Like if you get real cookies, you dirty little liar mouth.
:smooch:

Kbai!
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

*ganks page right out from under teh Awesome's nose! *

I gotta get some sleeps now, wakey-wakey, eggs & bacy then work tomorrow.
My morning face ---> :x
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

oh shit, somebody is sooooooooo fucked.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

I'm back in SC with more stuff. It's like a live here or something. :)

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Anyone think Autotrader is a waste of money for selling my car? Forums seem to be getting me nowhere. The only posts I get are bumps.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

it's hit or miss. Some have had tons of luck and some have had none. Just depends on the current market given your location and what you're selling and your price. It's a great way for people looking for your specific car to find it, but that's pretty much what you're relying on with autotrader.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

My local forum is a waste of time since there's like 4 of us in the area selling our ITRs, and no one on that forum has money anyways. I'm thinking that Autotrader might give me a good chance of being seen by people who actually have money. So far the only offer of cash I've gotten for my car is 9k. Now I don't expect to get my asking price for it, but damn, 4k lower than my asking price?
2000 FBP ITR #0288
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

You need to remember that these cars have always taken time to sell. If you want to sell the car quick then you should expect to get drastically less than your asking price. Its a common mistake that many make, ask journeytyper.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

eluam wrote:My local forum is a waste of time since there's like 4 of us in the area selling our ITRs, and no one on that forum has money anyways. I'm thinking that Autotrader might give me a good chance of being seen by people who actually have money. So far the only offer of cash I've gotten for my car is 9k. Now I don't expect to get my asking price for it, but damn, 4k lower than my asking price?
Pay $70 and get an unlimited ad on autotrader, eventually the right buyer comes along... perfect example last year when I went to sell my 05 M3 with 70k on it I had it listed at 30k and everybody on the dipshit forums said 24k would be the max I would get..... 3 months later it sold for asking price. You just have to be patient and realistic to others out there in the market, 13k might be slightly riding the high side if you are seriously trying to get rid of it.

But yes, I've successfully sold 3 cars at asking price on autotrader, well worth the price.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Whats up Steve, Chris, Ruke, Marc, and Ryan? :waves:
-Erik

elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

itrsteez wrote:Pay $70 and get an unlimited ad on autotrader, eventually the right buyer comes along... perfect example last year when I went to sell my 05 M3 with 70k on it I had it listed at 30k and everybody on the dipshit forums said 24k would be the max I would get..... 3 months later it sold for asking price. You just have to be patient and realistic to others out there in the market, 13k might be slightly riding the high side if you are seriously trying to get rid of it.

But yes, I've successfully sold 3 cars at asking price on autotrader, well worth the price.
Thanks. I need to get quality pictures taken of the car before I put it on Autotrader, and I have to get it legal to be driven on the street before I can do that.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

whats not legal?
-Erik

Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

hey dawn! :shows off bewbs:
-Erik

elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Erik95LS wrote:whats not legal?
Its not registered anymore. With everything else they can ticket me for on it, I'm not gonna get pulled over for something stupid like an expired registration.

The main reason I haven't bought new rotors for it, is because I have to pay my personal property tax and register it before I can even drive it, so there's no point in fixing it yet.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

Erik95LS wrote:hey dawn! :shows off bewbs:
Sweet potato! Chilly in here, huh? :o

Nice to see some action in here! I don't think I've met everyone since my leave of absence... so hi!
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Did you say hey to me twice?

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
BlueR
ITRCA Member

Post by BlueR »

Erik95LS wrote::shows off bewbs:
here for the gangbang?
R-Speed
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

coolhandluke wrote:Did you say hey to me twice?
no. Canuck was here also.
-Erik

elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

There's a common trend in all my ITR FS threads: comments on my shifter. First two posts on my thread on the stupid forum(T-I.net) are about it.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

it is an odd piece. I like it in EKs, but the DC one is just too tall and sloppy for me (I had one for awhile).
-Erik

len
New ITRCA Member

Post by len »

Sketchy. That photo has the same credibility as the famous Lochness Monster photo. It's so blurry that it could represent just about anything. What if it was the edge of an iPad or a piece of the prototype iPad?

Someone "supposedly" found what appears to be an iPhone which was conveniently "remotely bricked" within a few hours. If said "4G" iPhone was indeed found, what was the likelihood that a rare prototype phone was not pass-code locked for security purposes? (Especially since iPhone OS 4.0 allows users to use both letter and number combination to lock the phone.) That the janitor picked it up, turned it in, and someone was just playing with it. (Highly unlikely since only a handful of people has access to the phone OUTSIDE the company. Apple's secrecy rival some top secret protocol.)

Also, the device does not flow at all with the new line of products.

Also unless that phone grew tremendously thicker and wider or taller, fitting an odd 80GB flash chip in there is a bit odd since most flash chips are made in 1024 increments( 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB sequence). Unless Apple paid for a propriety chip designed at 80GB (increased cost), then that is pretty sketchy.

This is from BGR(a more credible source in Apple Rumors): http://media.boygeniusreport.com/wp-con ... /30953.jpg
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Erik95LS wrote:it is an odd piece. I like it in EKs, but the DC one is just too tall and sloppy for me (I had one for awhile).
I love it, but its not playing nicely with my Spoon b-pipe so I'm going to take it out when I get the rotors replaced. A couple people already have been PMing me about it, so I know it'll sell once I take it out.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

eluam wrote:There's a common trend in all my ITR FS threads: comments on my shifter. First two posts on my thread on the stupid forum(T-I.net) are about it.
So you are complaining about comments about you car? Its an odd piece that attracts attention. Isn't attention good for you since you are selling the car?

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

len wrote:
Sketchy. That photo has the same credibility as the famous Lochness Monster photo. It's so blurry that it could represent just about anything. What if it was the edge of an iPad or a piece of the prototype iPad?

Someone "supposedly" found what appears to be an iPhone which was conveniently "remotely bricked" within a few hours. If said "4G" iPhone was indeed found, what was the likelihood that a rare prototype phone was not pass-code locked for security purposes? (Especially since iPhone OS 4.0 allows users to use both letter and number combination to lock the phone.) That the janitor picked it up, turned it in, and someone was just playing with it. (Highly unlikely since only a handful of people has access to the phone OUTSIDE the company. Apple's secrecy rival some top secret protocol.)

Also, the device does not flow at all with the new line of products.

Also unless that phone grew tremendously thicker and wider or taller, fitting an odd 80GB flash chip in there is a bit odd since most flash chips are made in 1024 increments( 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB sequence). Unless Apple paid for a propriety chip designed at 80GB (increased cost), then that is pretty sketchy.

This is from BGR(a more credible source in Apple Rumors): http://media.boygeniusreport.com/wp-con ... ds/2010/04
/30953.jpg
Down boy down! haha.

I think you are right though. I read a report earlier that is is likely false.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar