The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
Willard
SLEESTACK

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by Willard »

daym... I want to go buy a nice Dovo now. :metal:
'84 242ti (bent, in storage)
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
#01-0154 PY = sold :(
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Willard wrote:daym... I want to go buy a nice Dovo now. :metal:
I've been thinking about starting to do it the old fashioned way. The modern chit just isn't cutting it.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

at least you would use it more than twice a week. :lol:
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

Erik95LS wrote:I don't know man. Guess I should start looking at pictures from Sunday. Got some decent ones of you guys. For some reason the camera shut off after 5 min in your car so it got you driving to grid and sitting there and then it went off.
haha, you're not missing much. how did the stuff in the lemons car come out?
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Willard wrote:at least you would use it more than twice a week. :lol:

I barely shave twice a year :P
-Erik

Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

itrsteez wrote:
Erik95LS wrote:I don't know man. Guess I should start looking at pictures from Sunday. Got some decent ones of you guys. For some reason the camera shut off after 5 min in your car so it got you driving to grid and sitting there and then it went off.
haha, you're not missing much. how did the stuff in the lemons car come out?
pretty good. I'll trim it and put it up later
-Erik

Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Now that's some mileage... And she runs better then any car I've owned.
swed
Civic_Sista
ITRCA Member

Post by Civic_Sista »

My weekend:
Thursday:
Started out by driving 2 hours north and picking up my rain tires so my friend could take them to the track for me. I only have room for 5 tires in the car, which means the hoosier Rcomps. Drove back to Milwaukee and dropped them off, then it was back to Road America to get the race car. Picked up the car, after fighting with the transmission I was on my way to Blackhawk farms, which is about 3 hours away. Was able to meet up with my friends that were driving down from MN, crusied with them the last hour to the track. Dropped the car off and hitched a ride to the hotel.

Friday:
Early start, got to the track, registered and had to begin the work for tech. Changed the tires and had to move the seat so that I didn't have to sit with 2 pillows behind me to drive. After being in the trunk for half an hour and my friend straddling the front seat, the rear brace was on the seat. Car is now teched and ready to go. Got changed into my suit and made my way up to grid for qualifying 1. I had little red bumps all over my arms and neck, thought maybe it was just the heat. I missed the practice session because I was waiting in line for tech.... Thats me last minute Geiger. Q1 went pretty well, I almost shit my pants getting on of turn 6, I knew cars were behind me but going down the straight towards 7 about 12 cars passed me on both sides. I've been passed before, I'm used to it but damn not like that. for Q1 I was at a 1.32, 2 seconds off my fastest time. The pole in my class was at a 1.27 and the other 4 cars were running 1.28s. Next day was the race and I had some work to do. Later in the day the chief stewart came by and asked how I was doing. Told her I was ok but I have heat rash all over me- she rushed me to medical.. I was fine, just a rash right.

Saturday: All I had to do was tire pressures, (32f, 37r) and clean of my windshield and I was ready to go. I put on my race suit, shoes, and got in the car. Made it up to grid where I sat for about 10 min, walked around trying to clam my nerves. Got in the car, helmet, hans, gloves... here we go. The start of the race was fucked- one car passed before green flag, and the 2 of us in the back lost the front cars by turn 7, before start finish. we had some work to do. Got caught up in some traffic but damn I had the best time out there. The BMW M3 in T2 I believe it was passed me on the inside of turn 6 and I was able to get on the throttle faster then he was and I also hit his rear end! I had a few spec miatas bump into me going around turns and trying to pass, three wide in 6, me on the outside 2 miatas on the inside, I held my line and they made it around me, but I am faster in the straights. I got down to a 1.30, last years fastest time. Qualifying 2 was to come. Nothing to exciting happened, back down to a 1.32 in times. When I got out of the car I was so hot, and had hives all over my body, I was allergic to my race suit!!
Sunday: I borrowed my friends oakley Jetta Tdi cup issued under armor thought that would help with my suit- nope, by the time I got up to grid I had hives on my arms and neck. :( I got in the car and had the time of my life! The start was fun, I was hanging with the VW Rabbit, until lap 6 when I forgot turn 2 and was off in the begining of 3. I tried to catch up but couldn't. I stopped into the pits, and when I came out I was right behind the mazda 3 in my class. We had a fun little battle, again in turn 6 I was right on his ass, could have smacked him in the rear if i wouldn't have let up. After the race I was about dead, I was working it out there. I got down to a 1.29! I know I have a few more seconds that I can get out- I was on old tires and brakes from the runoffs. The other cars out there were on new tires and brakes, I had to make my brakes and tires last the entire weekend.
I can say I had the best time out on the track since i have started doing wheel to wheel racing, this is now my 3rd season.

Monday: Stopped at Realtime Racing and picked up some goodies for the ITR Expo and was able to snap this pic...

Pics from the race weekend coming soon.
98/00- 0255
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

itrsteez wrote:jesus christ this place is dead today, what gives?
I would like to say I was busy working, but in reality I was trying to direct enough air from one functional AC unit to cool down my desk area and the servers :P Need to get the other AC unit fixed..

oh then I was looking up chumpcar stuff.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Mmm Realtime.
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Morning. Going to try to get the ITR running by this weekend so I can drive it to the PA meet.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
jgirard
New ITRCA Member

Post by jgirard »

Anybody got any good suggestions for what I could do for my wife for mother's day?? I was thinking of taking her and the kids out to a park for a surprise picnic and just hanging out for the day and let the kids run wild, she wants a new pair of running shoes which I was going to pick up too but just buying a gift or flowers is getting lame....
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Picnic sounds like a good idea.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Civic_Sista wrote:My weekend:
Thursday:
Started out by driving 2 hours north and picking up my rain tires so my friend could take them to the track for me. I only have room for 5 tires in the car, which means the hoosier Rcomps. Drove back to Milwaukee and dropped them off, then it was back to Road America to get the race car. Picked up the car, after fighting with the transmission I was on my way to Blackhawk farms, which is about 3 hours away. Was able to meet up with my friends that were driving down from MN, crusied with them the last hour to the track. Dropped the car off and hitched a ride to the hotel.

Friday:
Early start, got to the track, registered and had to begin the work for tech. Changed the tires and had to move the seat so that I didn't have to sit with 2 pillows behind me to drive. After being in the trunk for half an hour and my friend straddling the front seat, the rear brace was on the seat. Car is now teched and ready to go. Got changed into my suit and made my way up to grid for qualifying 1. I had little red bumps all over my arms and neck, thought maybe it was just the heat. I missed the practice session because I was waiting in line for tech.... Thats me last minute Geiger. Q1 went pretty well, I almost shit my pants getting on of turn 6, I knew cars were behind me but going down the straight towards 7 about 12 cars passed me on both sides. I've been passed before, I'm used to it but damn not like that. for Q1 I was at a 1.32, 2 seconds off my fastest time. The pole in my class was at a 1.27 and the other 4 cars were running 1.28s. Next day was the race and I had some work to do. Later in the day the chief stewart came by and asked how I was doing. Told her I was ok but I have heat rash all over me- she rushed me to medical.. I was fine, just a rash right.

Saturday: All I had to do was tire pressures, (32f, 37r) and clean of my windshield and I was ready to go. I put on my race suit, shoes, and got in the car. Made it up to grid where I sat for about 10 min, walked around trying to clam my nerves. Got in the car, helmet, hans, gloves... here we go. The start of the race was fucked- one car passed before green flag, and the 2 of us in the back lost the front cars by turn 7, before start finish. we had some work to do. Got caught up in some traffic but damn I had the best time out there. The BMW M3 in T2 I believe it was passed me on the inside of turn 6 and I was able to get on the throttle faster then he was and I also hit his rear end! I had a few spec miatas bump into me going around turns and trying to pass, three wide in 6, me on the outside 2 miatas on the inside, I held my line and they made it around me, but I am faster in the straights. I got down to a 1.30, last years fastest time. Qualifying 2 was to come. Nothing to exciting happened, back down to a 1.32 in times. When I got out of the car I was so hot, and had hives all over my body, I was allergic to my race suit!!
Sunday: I borrowed my friends oakley Jetta Tdi cup issued under armor thought that would help with my suit- nope, by the time I got up to grid I had hives on my arms and neck. :( I got in the car and had the time of my life! The start was fun, I was hanging with the VW Rabbit, until lap 6 when I forgot turn 2 and was off in the begining of 3. I tried to catch up but couldn't. I stopped into the pits, and when I came out I was right behind the mazda 3 in my class. We had a fun little battle, again in turn 6 I was right on his ass, could have smacked him in the rear if i wouldn't have let up. After the race I was about dead, I was working it out there. I got down to a 1.29! I know I have a few more seconds that I can get out- I was on old tires and brakes from the runoffs. The other cars out there were on new tires and brakes, I had to make my brakes and tires last the entire weekend.
I can say I had the best time out on the track since i have started doing wheel to wheel racing, this is now my 3rd season.

Monday: Stopped at Realtime Racing and picked up some goodies for the ITR Expo and was able to snap this pic...

Pics from the race weekend coming soon.
That's a lot of win!
-Eric
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

jgirard wrote:Anybody got any good suggestions for what I could do for my wife for mother's day?? I was thinking of taking her and the kids out to a park for a surprise picnic and just hanging out for the day and let the kids run wild, she wants a new pair of running shoes which I was going to pick up too but just buying a gift or flowers is getting lame....
Sounds like a winner to me. 8)

I need to ramp my plans up asap. We are heading out for our 'meal' on Saturday to avoid the crowd (and make it a surprise).
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

I'm gonna call my mom on Mother's Day, since she's 9 hours away.

Just got front rotors for $20 a piece through a friend and I'm paying a tech with a 12pack of beer to do my alignment. Now I just need to pay my personal property tax and registration and the R is back in commission.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
white rocket
ITRCA Member

Post by white rocket »

Doespike wrote:Mmm Realtime.
Most definitely :!:
werd to herb
R-box
ITRCA Member

Post by R-box »

CivicBeater wrote:
R-box wrote:Is it the weekend yet? Knowing it's going to be spent at the track both days = CANNOT STAND BEING AT WORK ALL WEEK. :evil:
Where are you headed?
I was at Phoenix International Raceway both weekend days: corner working on Saturday, ride-alongs/photogging/hanging out on Sunday. :) Sorry it took so long to respond, haven't been online.

Should be tracking at Arroyo Seco Raceway, NM on May 22-23:
in my friend's bad-ass EG:

And then should be working/tracking (R-box) at Firebird International Raceway, AZ on June 5-6:
love it or shove it.
R-box
ITRCA Member

Post by R-box »

love it or shove it.
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Good morning!
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Mornin y0's. Still stuck in training today... but we talked em into taking us to 5 guys for lunch... WOOT!!!
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Morning. Apparently the DirecTV guy came yesterday and said our dish is blocked by trees that are pretty far away, and we now have to upgrade to HD(which I'm okay with), but they didn't have the HD receivers so nothing until Sunday, and we don't get internet until tonight when we were suppose to have it last Friday. Ugh.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Mornin'
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
white rocket
ITRCA Member

Post by white rocket »

hahaha, diabeetus!!!!! I love it.
werd to herb
beastnatch
ITRCA Member

Post by beastnatch »

Happy 5th of Mayo! Tequila tongiht! It's fuggin dumping snow right now. Probably won't stick, but WTF May!
2001 Integra Type-R NBP #201
http://www.integratyper.org - ITR Registry!