The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by Little_Nolan »

itrsteez wrote:
Little_Nolan wrote:The rapping weather man, guy does a pretty good job actually :lol:

http://www.asylum.com/2010/06/02/rappin ... r-radar%2F
and from that link the true win is found

http://www.asylum.com/2010/05/05/hot-we ... the-world/

and from that link you get 10 hottest cheerleaders of all time... you gotta love the intraweb

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3959 ... 001#page/1
I KILL car thieves.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Is there a sign on my car somewhere that says "Don't buy"? I have the cheapest clean title 2000 out there and I get no offers.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

Do you have the means to take a decent picture? I know it may sound trivial but it has to carry some weight when you use pictures that look like they were shot with a Razor.

Exercise some patience as it hasn't been on the market THAT long, you know how long these things take to sell to the right buyer, I had forwarded the link off to a few of the non-moron buyers that wanted my 01.

This might sound like a crazy man idea, but why not take it to expo with a for sale sign on it? I can't think of a better place to advertise one.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

itrsteez wrote:Do you have the means to take a decent picture? I know it may sound trivial but it has to carry some weight when you use pictures that look like they were shot with a Razor.

Exercise some patience as it hasn't been on the market THAT long, you know how long these things take to sell to the right buyer, I had forwarded the link off to a few of the non-moron buyers that wanted my 01.

This might sound like a crazy man idea, but why not take it to expo with a for sale sign on it? I can't think of a better place to advertise one.
I really don't see Expo being a good place to sell it, but if I still have it I'll be driving it to Expo. If I had the means for better photos I would. The only camera I own is my iphone. I've contacted a few friends about doing photoshoots but everyone is too busy or never gets back to me. I contacted another guy who I don't know today who has been doing a bunch of good shoots so we'll see if he does it.

My biggest issue is that I was getting more interest in it when it was more expensive.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Not to mention my thread for the car on T-I isn't showing when I search, and I can't bump the thread because they will close the thread for bumping...after a month.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

elambz wrote:
itrsteez wrote:Do you have the means to take a decent picture? I know it may sound trivial but it has to carry some weight when you use pictures that look like they were shot with a Razor.

I really don't see Expo being a good place to sell it, but if I still have it I'll be driving it to Expo. If I had the means for better photos I would. The only camera I own is my iphone. I've contacted a few friends about doing photoshoots but everyone is too busy or never gets back to me. I contacted another guy who I don't know today who has been doing a bunch of good shoots so we'll see if he does it.

My biggest issue is that I was getting more interest in it when it was more expensive.
How would expo not be a good place to sell it? It's not as if everybody there has an ITR or doesn't plan on buying another one. Right now with your drastic price drops it screams desperation as if the car is about to explode. If you use lines like "not in a rush to sell, this is my firm asking price" and so on this communicates to the viewer that you are confident of your car and what it's worth. Dropping the price by almost 20% of your original asking price in a month sends a horrible signal.

Taking it to expo would say, here's the car... it drove 13 hours on it's own power and it's going to do the same trip home and you have full confidence in it's mechanical capabilities to do so....... here's my final price, take it or leave it.

At bare minimum there will be a bazillion cameras there to take pictures of it.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

I love calling the cops. Friggin jabronies hanging out in their car last night infront of my house at midnight. PEACE!
-Eric
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

See the problem is I am getting desperate to sell. :P
2000 FBP ITR #0288
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

elambz wrote:See the problem is I am getting desperate to sell. :P
Try not to show it? It's different for people that know you or know the car within this little group... but outside of that it's just sheer desperation.

The only thing I can suggest is try to get some decent pictures and be patient.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

I'm working on the pictures. If my TL would sell, I'd be in business. I could sit on the ITR and be as patient as I want to be. Problem is its not easy to sell a car with 190k on it, no matter what the condition is.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
98spec022
ITRCA Member

Post by 98spec022 »

CivicBeater wrote:I love calling the cops. Friggin jabronies hanging out in their car last night infront of my house at midnight. PEACE!
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Started posting up all the stuff I have on the car for trade for stock stuff. Gonna return it completely to stock if I can.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

CivicBeater wrote:I love calling the cops. Friggin jabronies hanging out in their car last night infront of my house at midnight. PEACE!
:? Getting scoped..
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Doespike wrote:
Lock n' Load! :twisted:
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Doespike wrote:
I hope not, for their sake. My Jack Russel has a mean bite.
-Eric
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Since I can't post a FS thread here for these parts, if anyone is interested let me know:

Koni Yellows/GCs
Hytech knock off(I know no one wants this)
Spoon B-pipe and N1 exhaust
SW388s

Only thing I'm keeping is my Nardi wheel since I have a stock wheel to replace it with.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

eric, if you ever get sketched out don't second guess it and drop your car off down here. Alan would have no problems taking it.

elambz wrote:I'm working on the pictures. If my TL would sell, I'd be in business. I could sit on the ITR and be as patient as I want to be. Problem is its not easy to sell a car with 190k on it, no matter what the condition is.
that cry will fall on death ears as nobody here said it was a good idea when you were going to get it.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

Good thing I'm not crying then. I'm barely even pushing the TL because I don't really want to sell it. I'd rather keep it than the ITR right now.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

it's a figure of speech, I wasn't implying you were actually crying
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Thanks for the offer duder. The car cover hasn't been off in 2 weeks, however I wonder sometimes if that cover works against me. Suspecting thieves possibly curious as to what is so important that it needs to be covered. I feel certain they were just thugs doing dope or something, trying to get away with it at the end of my street where it's dark. I cracked my window and could hear most of the conversation between officer and said thugs.

I probably wouldn't have called, however 3 guys crammed in a small 2wd extended cab tacoma (A car that obviously I did not recognize) staying put for over 30 minutes at midnight is extremely shady. Plus when I went out for a late night walk of my pup, the driver couldn't help but give me a blank stare the whole time I was out there. I felt his eyes burning in the back of my head as I walked back inside.

Hey, better be safe than sorry in my opinion. You never know what they may had been planning to do.
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

The car cover isn't hurting you, if a thief is out there the mystery isn't working against you as you have the car they want. Honestly I didn't know you didn't have a garage when I suggested you buy it, drop that fucker off at alan's, seriously. He won't mind.
Last edited by itrsteez on June 3rd, 2010, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

'84 242ti (bent, in storage)
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
#01-0154 PY = sold :(
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:The car cover isn't hurting you, if a thief is out there the mystery isn't working against you as you have the car they want. Honestly I didn't know you didn't have a garage when I suggested you buy it, drop that fucker off at alan's, seriously. He won't mind.
This post will forever haunt me. As if the worst were to happen it would end up being my fault. :(

It's all good. I actually live in a very secluded neighborhood. I know my posts make it out to seem like the hood. However, in 5 years of living where I do I've had to call the cops just twice for riff-raff. Other than that you can literally hear a pin drop at night. During the day I have some elderly neighbors that are aware that I have a potentially "wanted" car by thieves and keep an eye on it. They also have nothing better to do, so they enjoy having some responsibility.
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

I would still take it down to alan's till your condo sells. at least you wouldn't have to worry about it.
itr #1334
ITRCA Member

Post by itr #1334 »

^^^Playing with fire.