Thinking of selling, 1998 ITR. Thoughts?

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Jan Niemi
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jan Niemi »

Should have taken that offer for 23K, it's only a fucking integra for christ's sake. :?
http://speedindustry.biz
for all of your tuning, parts, fabrication and other service needs.
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

No I will eventually get 25k or more. If not I really dont want to sell her.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

In for a second opinion whether this should be locked or not. I understand many points in this thread, but would not like it to become a bashing post regardless of how I feel or not. Rob, second opinion please?
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

This is really, really annoying.

Please stop responding to this guy unless you really want to spend 25,000 on this car. That should quiet the noise in here to a overwhelming silence.

Honestly. What do you expect, when everyone knows what you spent on this car?
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Did you offer "right of first refusal" to 00ITR-0363???

If yes, you should probably stand behind your word.

I think I can speak for most when I say both these threads are going to stay locked. until when? i have no idea. until something reasonable happens.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

As most of you know, I'm an easy going guy. But thread bashing I can't stand.

This thread should be locked and the F/S thread should remain open If anyone else adds a comment that is not directly related to the sale or purchase of his car. I feel there should be punishment to be determined.
swed
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Bbasso wrote:As most of you know, I'm an easy going guy. But thread bashing I can't stand.

This thread should be locked and the F/S thread should remain open If anyone else adds a comment that is not directly related to the sale or purchase of his car. I feel there should be punishment to be determined.
if bmanga made a committment to offer the car to 00ITR-0363 first, then i think that should be honored.

If not, then these listings should and will be removed.

This site is not honda-tech, where sometimes things go unnoticed. its a much smaller and closer community and should be held to the highest possible standard.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Of course. You are the boss and just make the call, I'll stand behind you. with a BFH if needed
swed
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Bbasso wrote:Of course. You are the boss and just make the call, I'll stand behind you. with a BFH if needed
im not the boss, i just have a few more options on my itrca menu. that's all. you dont have to agree with me. im cool with that. :)
Bmaga123
ITRCA Member

Post by Bmaga123 »

Well I have 1 bid so far at 25k and over 4 days left. There are lots of people out there that no what this Type R is really worth. :)
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Chris N wrote:
Bbasso wrote:As most of you know, I'm an easy going guy. But thread bashing I can't stand.

if bmanga made a committment to offer the car to 00ITR-0363 first, then i think that should be honored.

If not, then these listings should and will be removed.

This site is not honda-tech, where sometimes things go unnoticed. its a much smaller and closer community and should be held to the highest possible standard.
Chris, I totally agree. This site is much MUCH closer knit and peoples word can be held up here. I also agree that if there was a commitment to sell to that guy, that the car is either sold at original agreement price, or the listing for this car should be removed completely.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Bmaga123 wrote:Well I have 1 bid so far at 25k and over 4 days left. There are lots of people out there that no what this Type R is really worth. :)
did you read what i wrote???? my request was on behalf of the ITRCA staff.

you are pushing it. and no, im not on a power trip but you do not understand a the 'unwritten rules' of this site and i think all mods and admins will agree with me on this.

if you made a committment to someone, follow through on it. since you chose to ignore the request, this thread is locked and may be deleted soon.

thanks for being one of 'those people' who do not contribute to what makes the ITR community so great.
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Chris N wrote:
Bmaga123 wrote:Well I have 1 bid so far at 25k and over 4 days left. There are lots of people out there that no what this Type R is really worth. :)
did you read what i wrote???? my request was on behalf of the ITRCA staff.

you are pushing it. and no, im not on a power trip but you do not understand a the 'unwritten rules' of this site and i think all mods and admins will agree with me on this.

if you made a committment to someone, follow through on it. since you chose to ignore the request, this thread is locked and may be deleted soon.

thanks for being one of 'those people' who do not contribute to what makes the ITR community so great.
I couldn't have said it better than above posts. (Thats why I PM'd you the link, Rob)
Thanks to you guys...the mods and admins here, the people who DO contribute to what makes the ITR community so great.
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Locked. You had your chance to speak and that's that.

If anyone just can't get enough of this this, go read on honda-tech too.
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1783779
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

I agree with ^^^ This is ridiculous.
swed