ITR Rebuild

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
sptrescue
ITRCA Member

ITR Rebuild

Post by sptrescue »

Hey all,

I ran across an ITR the other night and the guy said he was willing to sell it. It had high mileage and the guy said it could use new piston rings. Guy has been completely honest about what it needs. The front lip and bumper also has paint chipping off of it. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of finding OEM parts and the PY paint. I'm thinking about re-spraying the whole car(I'm picky). How much should it cost for a motor rebuild, of course with all OEM parts?

Thanks!
ITRaddict
New ITRCA Member

Re: ITR Rebuild

Post by ITRaddict »

search!....there is a reason my post count is low....most of my questions can be answered in search
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

sptrescue wrote: How much should it cost for a motor rebuild, of course with all OEM parts?

Thanks!
find a acura parts site and piece it together rather then take someone's word...
swed
SHG_EasyE
New ITRCA Member

Post by SHG_EasyE »

Bbasso wrote:
sptrescue wrote: How much should it cost for a motor rebuild, of course with all OEM parts?

Thanks!
find a acura parts site and piece it together rather then take someone's word...
Yup, try hondapartsunlimited.com. Good prices and fast shipping. Best of luck with your pRoject!
-Eagerly awaiting the Phoenix Yellow love of my life.