I am looking to buy integra, need to know models

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
INDK
New ITRCA Member

I am looking to buy integra, need to know models

Post by INDK »

I am looking to buy a 1994 and up integra but I don't know what the differences are in the models like the rs, gs, gsr, and se.

Of all the models which one is the crappiest and which one is the best?
I know the gs r is the most sporty but what about the special edition.

I also want my integra to come with a sunrrof/moonroof and a spoiler standard, so which model entails that?
jdm cw type r
ITRCA Member

Post by jdm cw type r »

dude the gsr is the top model of those choices it has power everything and has sunroof,wing, leather alloys and 175 hp not bad i owned a 94 4 door gsr purple and a supersonic blue gsr very rare color and now i own a type r the best cars i ever owned but of course they cant touch the type r.
go for the gsr you wont be dissappointed!!!!!!!!
Yes it's a real type r!!!
Sick TR
New ITRCA Member

Post by Sick TR »

go for the GS-R. I used to have one and is pury nice car, fun to drive.
nw98typer
New ITRCA Member

Post by nw98typer »

If you're looking for a fun and sporty car to drive, I'd recommend the GSR. It has the moonroof and rear spoiler you mentioned.

Regarding the trim level, I'd suggest you go to autotrader.com and go through the model compare section. This will summarize the engine power and option package differences between the models.

I think the RS is the base, followed by the GS, SE, and GSR. From what I've heard, the SE was a heavily option GS, with the lower hp engine (140).

Good luck in your search.
Jan Niemi
Senior ITRCA Member

Which Teg

Post by Jan Niemi »

Do not buy anything less than a GSR!! The GSR has everything you mentioned and a lot more that you didn't. I would have bought a GSR, but the Type R (new) was only a couple of grand more. On the used market though, the difference is more like ten grand. The GSR is the next best thing after the R. Also the GSR motor is perfect for turbocharging (Check out the Greddy kit).
http://speedindustry.biz
for all of your tuning, parts, fabrication and other service needs.
INDK
New ITRCA Member

Post by INDK »

I live in the eastern part of pa and I want to buy a gsr so if anyone has one for sale post on the board and I am looking at a 95 integra se and can anyone give me reviews about it.
Is it a v tec and why are all the se models green?