WTT Py ITR Shell For Black ITR Shell

Post Cars For Sale ONLY
01-0720
New ITRCA Member

WTT Py ITR Shell For Black ITR Shell

Post by 01-0720 »

**READ FIRST**
i want to trade my py shell for a black itr shell, equal or lesser miles, good condition body, doesnt need to be perfect, but no rust, and must have clean title

might also be interested in trading for a black or red ek hatch shell, must have clean body no rust, under 115k, clean title, swapped, nice parts, dont offer me a junk 96 with 200k on it

and if you want to purchase straght up make me an offer, please dont post how much for the shell dont pm me saying how much, send me an offer, i want to know what its worth to you, little clue dont offer me 3k and expect a reply

please read entire post

whould like to trade my 2001 phoenix yellow integra type r shell for a Black type r shell,

mine
Clean title in my hands
75,000 miles
no accidents, no rust, no damage
body is in great shape py paint is good
jdm front is still champ white is in ok shape as seen in pictures

all stock except for 98 spec jdm hid front end conversion
only thing wrong is the front end is still champ white

Im looking to trade shells, no swap, no seats, and to make up for my front end not being painted, ill include $1,000 cash, and you can have my 16'' regamaster evo's, you just include your stock wheels, and ill include tein stech springs along with the stock springs/shocks

yours must have the same or less miles no more, prefer stock usdm front end, no body damage no rust etc, must have clean title, prefer stock, but mods are fine

must be on the east coast within a couple hours on maryland so we can meet up to do the trade

i still have my stock longblock, its just out of the car and disassembled, getting ready to be rebuilt, i spun a rod bearing, iv got a new crank

maybe we can work out some kind of deal if you want it, if not ill just sell separately

heres a couple pics

old pic with us front to show the body

current pics the way it looks now, fyi the front end is just freely installed so i could move it from one house to another thats why it doesnt fit perfect in the pics

lol stickers are now gone

rims that are on the car now

lemme know if your interested
email pyitr010720@hotmail.com
or send me a im on here
2001 Phoenix Yellow Integra Type R #01-0720*SOLD*
Hopefully a CW 98 R Next