FS: 2001 Acura Integra Type R (PA)

Post Cars For Sale ONLY
TTZMatt
New ITRCA Member

FS: 2001 Acura Integra Type R (PA)

Post by TTZMatt »

Up for sale is my 2001 Acura Integra Type R #0948. The car has just over 76,000 original miles on it. The car is only driven in nice weather and has never been in snow. It is kept exceptionally clean throughout…no food, smoking, etc inside the car. The car has all original paint and has never been involved in any accidents or had any paint or body work. There are a few minor marks/stone knicks on the front bumper from normal use which you can see from ~2 feet away, and the rest of the paint is in absolutely amazing condition. The last time I had it in for its yearly inspection the dealership said that they can’t even make new cars look this good. The wheels are flawless and free of any marks. The car has brand new high performance Dunlop Direzza tires. The vehicle runs like new and has no issues whatsoever. The car is all stock other than the OEM JDM red-stitched shift boot (original included). The car has a clean title and has never been broken into/stolen etc. This is a great example of a Type R and must be seen to be appreciated. Factory Acura car cover, Type R nose mask, and service manual included with car. The price is $15,500 with the above accessories and $15,000 without. The prices above are firm, and I am not interested in other offers or trades. I am in no rush to sell the R, the only reason I am selling is because I want to purchase a Z06 and I have no more room, so something needs to go. If you have been looking for a clean original unmolested PY R, then this is the car for you. The car is located in central Pennsylvania. If interested please contact Matt at 570-916-4850 until 10PM Eastern Time, PM me, or email TTZMatt@comcast.net

VIN#: JH4DC23191S002200
01-0146
New ITRCA Member

Re: FS: 2001 Acura Integra Type R (PA)

Post by 01-0146 »

The car looks like it was taken care of well. Has the timing belt service been done?
TTZMatt
New ITRCA Member

Post by TTZMatt »

No, the timing belt has not been changed.
Thanks!
Shahriar35
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shahriar35 »

Whats that button for on the left side next to the steering wheel?
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

Shahriar35 wrote:Whats that button for on the left side next to the steering wheel?
??

I don't see a button? If you mean where the cruise control button normally is, that's just the cover that Honda put on non-cruise equipped integras.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
TTZMatt
New ITRCA Member

Post by TTZMatt »

Dave-ROR wrote:
Shahriar35 wrote:Whats that button for on the left side next to the steering wheel?
??

I don't see a button? If you mean where the cruise control button normally is, that's just the cover that Honda put on non-cruise equipped integras.

Right, there is a cover where the cruise control button would go. There is also a button on the left side down below the A/C vent which is for the stock alarm system.
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Post by Little_Nolan »

TTZMatt wrote:
Dave-ROR wrote:
??

Right, there is a cover where the cruise control button would go. There is also a button on the left side down below the A/C vent which is for the stock alarm system.

^Yeah that is an OEM valet button... You also need to hook up your ground that goes from the rad. support to the valve cover bolt.

VERY clean R though :)
I KILL car thieves.
TTZMatt
New ITRCA Member

Post by TTZMatt »

SOLD!
-PaulMc-
New ITRCA Member

Post by -PaulMc- »

Congrats! Seen in person at the Carlisle meet, very clean. Hopfully in good hands.
ITR 01-0026