Good price 4 a 2000 itr w/ 8k???

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
fbp2k_itR
New ITRCA Member

Good price 4 a 2000 itr w/ 8k???

Post by fbp2k_itR »

What is a good price for and 2000 FBP-R w/ 8k on it? It is as clean as the day it came out of the dealership. Bone-stock. I just bought it and was wondering if I got a deal at all.
Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks
2K-FBP#1018
Utilitarian
ITRCA Member

Post by Utilitarian »

Did you buy it from a guy in Philly? If so, I was actually going to drive up there from NC and buy it. Anyway, I think 20K or less is a good deal if it's in mint condition.
2003 BMW //M3 Carbon Black #78 TIR Class
2003 Lexus IS300 Black Onyx 5MT LSD

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
swtxaznrac3r
ITRCA Member

Post by swtxaznrac3r »

I just got my ITR a lil over 2 weeks ago. I got it from a guy in NY and i live right outside philly. It is a 01 with 4k miles. The condition was mint, showroom. It is bone stock except for an upgraded sound system and an alarm system. I paid 23k for mine. For urs, 20k is good if its in perfect condition.
40calpal
New ITRCA Member

Post by 40calpal »

Yeah don't pay over 20k with the economy down, they're just not worth it. People with give u the run-around about how they're rare and everything but NADA has them running around $17.5. give or take.
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

Yeah, I'd agree, no more than 20K, although looking at it another way, if you can't find another ITR in the same condition with the same mileage, you may have to shell out some bucks to get it.

Guess it depends on how desperate you are to get the car....

Later,
Aj
fbp2k_itR
New ITRCA Member

Post by fbp2k_itR »

I paid a little over 20k, I had been searching for over a month and I needed an R badly. The dealerships around my way were asking $23-24k with 35,000+miles. This was the best deal around so now I am a proud owner :D . I had a GS-R before so I couldn't go for anything less. You guys know what I mean. Thanks for the input everyone.
2K-FBP#1018
fbp2k_itR
New ITRCA Member

Post by fbp2k_itR »

BlackeR2000 wrote:Did you buy it from a guy in Philly? If so, I was actually going to drive up there from NC and buy it. Anyway, I think 20K or less is a good deal if it's in mint condition.
Yeah, as a matter of fact I did, it was like an hour or so right outside of Philly.
2K-FBP#1018
snookerblack7
New ITRCA Member

Post by snookerblack7 »

I wouldn't feel bad if you paid 20k plus for a type R.. These cars should command a high price for mint, unmodified, low mileage examples. So many of them get stolen, modified to excess, wrecked etc. These cars are in a very special catagory considering that there is no real replacement for them in North America. In Japan, it's the opposite where they have depreciated like any other car.
ITR862
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR862 »

I bought mine in great condition for $22,500 from a dealership last june. The car had 47,000 miles on it. I know it sounds high but I dont regret it. It was close to me and I could get it financed. Well worth it. IMO