lemon check help

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
integ3
New ITRCA Member

lemon check help

Post by integ3 »

i was wondering if any of you could help me out i might be buying a 1990 integra and i was wondering if any of you could help me get a lemon check for free a whole comprehensive report none of that free crap please i would like to know how this car was treated and if it's worth the money The only reason I want a lemon check is because theres many miles 225,000 and its 700 dollars I dont know if i should waste my time or not body is in great condition
Last edited by integ3 on May 15th, 2003, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan Niemi
Senior ITRCA Member

dude!!!!

Post by Jan Niemi »

Come on dude, give the car a break! It's 13 years old!! Besides, it's a Honda, if you need help understanding the mechanics of the car, just have a Honda technician take a look at it at a dealership.
http://speedindustry.biz
for all of your tuning, parts, fabrication and other service needs.
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

Yeah, for real...aside from that, I used to work in the car business, and it's so easy to wash a title, that regardless if you get a carfax, or otherwise...you'll still really never know for sure...

If the car runs, and looks good, then more than likely, it's ok...take it to an Acura dealer for sure, they charge like $80 for a PPI(pre-purchase inspection) that's pretty thorough...

Later,
Aj