Question about s2k drivers

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
type_r_556
New ITRCA Member

Question about s2k drivers

Post by type_r_556 »

Here is my question, i know about five people with s2k, and out of the five people only 1 guy is still down to earth, and doesn't think his car is the most invincible honda out there, the other four are just like "MY S2K CAN BEAT ALL, IT"S THE BEST, I"M THE BEST, BLAH BLAH LBAH" so i'm like okay whatever, well i do a lot of forum hopping, and i went to s2ki.com, and checked it out, i saw that a lot of people on that site don't even own an s2k, but just like being members, i also so a lot of people posting pics of their car, which are not s2k, and a lot people replied back with nice car, and positive thoughts, well i did this also, put up the same video that i put on this site, on the s2k site, i got a couple of good responses, then boom right after that like 5 messed up responses, all about the video is gay, the car is gay, blah blah blah, and all i heard when i read that or could think of was those damn friends of mine going "i'm the king with my s2k" in my head over and over, i wanted to write something mean back, but i just calmly wrote, didn't need to hear it, keep it to yourself, then i took the video off. I don't know, i love the ITR, and i know it is rare, especially since there ain't that many in the US no more, and it does wonders, but my car has never made me think i'm a god, i use to own a 98 ls integra that i fully built a type r motor, and fixed the car up, i never got an official run at the track, but my rev/speed meter posted a 14.2, and that was on a onramp with a curve going uphill, i knew the car was 13 second car, and it had crazy top end, and i use to eat s2k all over the place, and i thought, hmmm the s2k is suppose to be fast. I don't think that all S2k drivers are jack azzzzez, but i'm just saying there seems to be more of them turning than anyone else i've seen. I mean if anyone should think they are the king then i say anyone with an NSX, cause DAMN you spent HELLA MONEY, might as well be a king, hahahahaha, well what do you guys think?

type_R_556
2001 Acura Integra Type R 01-556
Eugene Lee
Bellevue, WA
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Post by George Knighton »

What I think is that it doesn't matter much.

I think the S2000 is a fine car, but completely different from the ITR.

And...just for the record....

I have seen more than one S2000 that was induced to wiggle in the corners and have to eventually give up either trying to keep up with or trying to get away from the ITR that were on the same track.

:)
joe s
ITRCA Member

Post by joe s »

S2000's a great roadster; fun,, quick, well built, Honda quality. I looked at one fairly seriously last year, but living in Ohio I decided there wasn't enough convertible weather to justify one as my primary mode of transportation, not to mention that it just didn't do anything for me the Type R already does. Plus it felt really cramped inside, even compared to a Miata or Z3/4. In addition, I think the dash is really plain; more like ugly - unfortunate considering the generally handsome dashes Honda uses.
Nothing political here, but at least where I live it seems that most S2000 owners/drivers are female.....goddesses instead of gods?
fredtoast
ITRCA Member

Post by fredtoast »

Lots of people say that ITR owners are A-holes. It's just a stereotype. You can't judge a person by what type of car he drives. I know lots of great people, and they drive all different makes and models. The same thing goes for the jerks of the world that I have met. They drive everything from pickup trucks to twin turbo RX7s to cadillacs.
98-0658
Type R 98
ITRCA Member

Post by Type R 98 »

Most of the ones acting like assholes are the ones jealous they aint riding in that R and they wish they we're...
if i go to an illegal race night in my town people are so jealous they scream bullshit at me before i launch and then when i win, they're still talkin shit no mather how swell i did... conclusion: They better stay off my dick.

"Nutz on ya chin, since you put yourself on my dick I put my nuts on ur Chin"
All Motor Championship white Mugen exterior ITR 1998 #870