Mugen wing?

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
ITR97
New ITRCA Member

Mugen wing?

Post by ITR97 »

does n e one know who is a authorized dealer of mugen the only place i noe is king motorsports. has anyone brought products from them, if u have how is it? thnx :)
paul98itr
ITRCA Member

Re: Mugen wing?

Post by paul98itr »

I bought some wheel spacers over the internet, and the contacted me within 30 min to tell me they didn't have them in stock and will order them right away. Then they called me back and told me when the would be in. The were quick and professional. I would recomend them anyday.
Sold 98 ITR #0195
Now own slow 4L 99 Jeep Grand Cheerokee Ltd.
Will have another ITR (if some one will buy my Jeep)
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

ITR97 wrote:does n e one know who is a authorized dealer of mugen the only place i noe is king motorsports. has anyone brought products from them, if u have how is it? thnx :)
King Motorsports = Good People. They've also been a very good supporter/sponsor of the Integra Type-R Exposition for the last 2 years (and I'm sure this coming year as well).

You can also get king parts from Mike @ IPS Racing ( http://www.ipsracing.com ) and Dave @ R&D Motorsports ( http://www.randdmotorsports.com ). Both are authorized dealers. All will have the parts at the same price. (or should)
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
ITR97
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR97 »

alrite thnx u guys i really appreciate it. :D
jorge
New ITRCA Member

Post by jorge »

The people from king installed the mugen header on my itr and I love it. They very nice people. They help you with ANY question and they know what they are talking about. The president, Scot Zellmer is pretty cool guy. He gave me a mugen catalog for free...9 dollar value....pretty cool.