any other type R's out there?

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
babygtypeR
New ITRCA Member

any other type R's out there?

Post by babygtypeR »

:wink: Hi! I live in Pomona and I was wondering if there are any other type R owners that live close by. I own a 98 R. I'm having trouble launching my car right and I was hoping to get some feedback from other type R owners. I wish I knew other people that actually know what I'm talking about. I've gone to palmdale to race my car and yes I'm a girl, unfortunately I didn't do very well. :( Do you know that I had some guys ask me if it was a real type R. I said yes!!!!!! blame it on the driver lol. Anyways I love my R and any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
nanertyper
New ITRCA Member

Post by nanertyper »

I think i've raced you at LACR a long time ago. well i raced a girl in a 98 R. If you want to meet with a bunch of type R owners, there's a meet coming up soon. You should come!
ITR364
New ITRCA Member

sup babyg!!!

Post by ITR364 »

I'm from Los Angeles. So what kinda set-up you got? and hit me back at dc2itr364@yahoo.com.
ITR364
New ITRCA Member

there will be a street legal drag racing in Fontana.

Post by ITR364 »

just visit the CaliforniaSpeedway.com and click " California Dragway Winter Season" for more info.....lets meet up there..