For Dawhiteboy

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
H.I.D's
New ITRCA Member

For Dawhiteboy

Post by H.I.D's »

This is for the gentleman who doesn't have HID's on his car, or know anything about Kelvin temperture or color spectrum. We are direct importers of HID kits and stand 100% behind our products. Please don't post information on a topic that you don't have a clue about! (when you dont know, keep it to yourself). :wink:
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Re: For Dawhiteboy

Post by Erik B »

:shock:
2000 Turbo Integra Type R - 508whp/362lbs tq @ 21psi
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
http://www.jdmwhoreinc.com
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

H.I.D's wrote:This is for the gentleman who doesn't have HID's on his car, or know anything about Kelvin temperture or color spectrum. We are direct importers of HID kits and stand 100% behind our products. Please don't post information on a topic that you don't have a clue about! (when you dont know, keep it to yourself). :wink:
Um - I know dave has an "interesting" attitude, but he did help build the site so he's the wrong person to screw with...

If he gets snippy, please respond, but I don't think you want to provoke Davey :lol:

Jeff Goodnow
aka BudMan aka DNFJeff
Design Coordinator
ITRCA.com
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

H.I.D's wrote:This is for the gentleman who doesn't have HID's on his car, or know anything about Kelvin temperture or color spectrum. We are direct importers of HID kits and stand 100% behind our products. Please don't post information on a topic that you don't have a clue about! (when you dont know, keep it to yourself). :wink:
Actually I have HIDs and I know about HID kits and color temps.

IM me regarding the bulbs that you use, brand, who rebases them, how they are aligned, etc.

Thank for admitting that you are advertising for your company. I'd suggest you stop advertising on this site.

Locked.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis