HID

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
H.I.D's
New ITRCA Member

HID

Post by H.I.D's »

We dont know who dawhiteboy is, we dont have anything against him, however a 5600k HID is of the same color spectrum as an E46 BMW M3 and its the closest color to true day-light at 5250k. There's nothing retarded about that.
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Re: HID

Post by Dave-ROR »

H.I.D's wrote:We dont know who dawhiteboy is, we dont have anything against him, however a 5600k HID is of the same color spectrum as an E46 BMW M3 and its the closest color to true day-light at 5250k. There's nothing retarded about that.
My god. can you not read?

Let me ask this, since I'll leave this thread open for a few...

what's the lumens output on your 5600k bulbs, who makes them, who rebases then, who alignes them?
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
H.I.D's
New ITRCA Member

Post by H.I.D's »

there made by a little german guy by the name of meehaw in a plant called by the name of HELLA. and his mothers maiden name is mishica. And their very mad your talking bad about there kits. What kit do you have and why are they so good? they must be 50,000k. It must be like an atomic bomb when you turn them on. why do you keep locking the posts are you afraid your wrong site admin?
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

H.I.D's wrote: why do you keep locking the posts are you afraid your wrong site admin?
I locked this one because you are a jackass.

Dave is one of the most intellegent people I have met when it comes to cars. He is diverse in his car knowledge and very accurate in his information.

Just because Hella makes something doesn't make it good (That is not to say they don't have good products) and we coudl care less if they are made or not. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here as long as you can voice it respectfully.
Last edited by Trey on August 1st, 2003, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

Hella makes D2S and D2R bulbs. Who rebases them? I wasn't aware that Hella rebased bulbs considering they have no reason to support illegal usage of their products.

I am using phillips D2S bulbs rebased by whoever Trevor at VisualDynamics has rebase them.

Oh, my bulbs are 4300k. You know, untinted.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis