ITR

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Smkynbandt
New ITRCA Member

ITR

Post by Smkynbandt »

I am the only crazy one that thinks that Acura/Honda has dropped the ball on installing arm rests for their replacement for the Integra. ie the RSX. I went and looked at a 2002 RSX Type S this weekend and was disappointed in the interior and the engine itself. The two Type R's that I have driven were far more comfortable inside and the engine certainly had more zip than the RSX. What do ya'll think?
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

I think posting that kind of Commie comment is both nonsense and unpatriotic :mad: You should be tried, fined and jailed, sir!

Well actually, I don't have any opinion either way since they really are two very different cars with different purposes. I just wanted to be a dork :lol:
Dupes
ITRCA Member

Re: ITR

Post by Dupes »

whats a Type S?

I've only heard about the Type R, but never heard about that S thing...

(sorry im being a ass) 8)
opie
ITRCA Member

Post by opie »

Smkynbandt wrote:I am the only crazy one that thinks that Acura/Honda has dropped the ball on installing arm rests for their replacement for the Integra. ie the RSX. I went and looked at a 2002 RSX Type S this weekend and was disappointed in the interior and the engine itself. The two Type R's that I have driven were far more comfortable inside and the engine certainly had more zip than the RSX. What do ya'll think?
It's a good thing you picked an unbiased web site to post this forum :wink:

I'm leaning towards the R hands down, all categories including film of the year......
opie
ITRCA Member

Post by opie »

OMG i'm a member look
<-------
Champ R
ITRCA Member

Re: ITR

Post by Champ R »

Odd, but i found that the Type S when i drove it was much more comfortable and smoother around town to drive (naturally i thought). The clutch was like butter and the engine was better in traffic than my R, but the power wasnt what i hoped, and handling was decent. Id really love to see how the new Integra R rides...
CW 98 #805