Stolen Emblem

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
JMUtype-r
New ITRCA Member

Stolen Emblem

Post by JMUtype-r »

So some dush stole my emblem off my car this weekend. Got everything off except the silver part. Does anyone know where i can get another one from?
PY 01-0972
ITRCA Member

Post by PY 01-0972 »

acura and I have seen the correct ones on ebay under acura vigor red
hope this helps. what a dick to violate you like that! I worry about that
all the time :evil:
01 py #972
03 si vivid blue
00 si milano red-stolen
97 accord green lx
95 accord green ex
since 1995
opie
ITRCA Member

Re: Stolen Emblem

Post by opie »

JMUtype-r wrote:So some dush stole my emblem off my car this weekend. Got everything off except the silver part. Does anyone know where i can get another one from?
At least it's not your car they stole!
IntegraAvenger
New ITRCA Member

Post by IntegraAvenger »

you can buy a new one at modacar.com
40calpal
New ITRCA Member

Post by 40calpal »

Hey someone did the same to my car this weekend. Sunday night at NW hospital in Houston if u'r from around the area. They took my front and back emblems, and the acura badge, and really gouged the paint nicely. On the back there's a huge scratch, what really pissed me off more was that i told 2 police officers and they could have cared less.
typeRated
New ITRCA Member

Post by typeRated »

40calpal wrote:Hey someone did the same to my car this weekend. Sunday night at NW hospital in Houston if u'r from around the area. They took my front and back emblems, and the acura badge, and really gouged the paint nicely. On the back there's a huge scratch, what really pissed me off more was that i told 2 police officers and they could have cared less.
40calpal,
Im in the Houston area,Greenspoint-northside..Where are you located, I don't anyone with a type R over here..
ITR97
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR97 »

shave your emblems :D
opie
ITRCA Member

Post by opie »

40calpal wrote:Hey someone did the same to my car this weekend. Sunday night at NW hospital in Houston if u'r from around the area. They took my front and back emblems, and the acura badge, and really gouged the paint nicely. On the back there's a huge scratch, what really pissed me off more was that i told 2 police officers and they could have cared less.
What don't you guys understand about this....
Don't leave your car anywhere...
Having an R is a full time job...

Watch it or it will get stolen! :x
40calpal
New ITRCA Member

Post by 40calpal »

Hey typeRated as of now i'm at school in San Antonio but i live just outside of Tomball, if u know where hooks airport is, i'm like 3 miles from there. Actually the spring/klein area