Mods that are a must?

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Azzazzin
New ITRCA Member

Mods that are a must?

Post by Azzazzin »

What mods are a must on a Type-R? (like basic stuff)
shivers
Site Admin

Post by shivers »

Please read the posts that are already up or do a search. There is an abundance of information already posted.
2005 s2000
98TYPR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 98TYPR »

If anything I would suggest some weight loss on the car. c/f hood, Titanium b-pipe, Bride racing seats, Zeal Function S/S6 , mugen mf-10, stuff like that.
vactor
New ITRCA Member

Post by vactor »

my absic thinking would be absic as well ... smaller steering wheel, better seats, and then free up the breathing ... i would get an SMS or hytech exhaust, new intake and a hondata. that's about it. the R is REALLY good from the factory... in japan ... but the fact that we got F.U.C.K.E.D. on the seats and the steering wheel REALLY REALLY REALLY pisses me off, but you can change those things pretty easily.
vactor
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Mods that are a must, Well how about some safety equpiment first before engine mods?

Such as belts, helmet, seats, rollbars/ cages, lighting, learning how to drive... and much more.
swed