Pedals

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
joe s
ITRCA Member

Pedals

Post by joe s »

I've noticed my clutch pedal - more-so than brake - is wearing a bit. I'd like to get a pedal set; OEM is ok but the aftermarket sets look a lot nicer. Just like everything else, I guess, there is a lot of variety ie aluminum, carbon fiber, magnesium...... Any advice as to what to avoid/steer toward? The car ('98 ITR) is a daily driver, not raced. Looks, comfort, durability, quality, no-slip, and ease of installation - I'd rather not drill - are important. Comments? Thanks
typeRated
New ITRCA Member

Post by typeRated »

I have the Mugen pedals which are very nice and slippage on them is not a problem. they are a bit pricey I think I paid 180.00 for the set and I had them stuck on there, so drilling is not needed..
The Question
New ITRCA Member

Post by The Question »

I have Mugen pedals and they is really nice, easy fitment and all, it feels great for hard driving daily n few races, if you want i would tell you to get the Mugen Pedal Set... but just get any pedal you want its your car 8)
captainzorg
ITRCA Member

Post by captainzorg »

I go a set of MOMO's. They SUCK!! Bithch to install and rubber on the bottom and sides clutch fell off. :x
The Question
New ITRCA Member

Post by The Question »

damn that really sucks for then captainzorg
Phoenix20
New ITRCA Member

Post by Phoenix20 »

I've had the Mugen's for a couple of years now and I love them.
PY #01-0020
ITR Factor
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR Factor »

I just stuck grip tape on ming. Get some 3M grip tape, like SkateBoard tape, works awesome!