Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
c5sol
New ITRCA Member

Post by c5sol »

WHATS UP GUYS. JUST JOINED. I REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE. I MYSELF DON'T EXACTLY OWN A TYPE R. BUT I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THEM AND CAN UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL OF SUCH A WONDERFUL PIECE OF MACHINERY. ANYWAYS I HAVE A 94 DEL SOL AND JUST DROPED IN A 00 JDM 18C. I REALLY WANT TO GO TURBO. MOST OF THE GUYS IN OTHER FORUMS JUST SAY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO AD FORCED INDUCTION INTO THE ITR MOTOR. WANT TO KEEP ALL MY INTERNALS STOCK AND BE ABLE TO PRODUCE HP AND TQ POWER LIKE 250 PLUS IS IT POSSIBLE AND IF SO WHAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT SET UP. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR OPIONS THEY ARE VERY WELL APPRECIATED AND RESPECTED LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME PICS ITS THE CAPTIVA BLUE I GOT THE FIVE LUG CONVERSION WITH THE 10 SPOKE ITR RIMS.
ITR41
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR41 »

inline pro head gasket and block gaurd and produced times as good as 11.2 in a 3rd gen teg. you can run up to 22psi and about 400whp on them....they are the best bet for a stock internaled motor.
98 ITR
14.108@98mph all motor
greddy custom turbo set up from hybridynamics, 450cc injectors, cartech FMU, missing link, AFC, 255lph pump, inline pro head gasket and block gaurd, profec-b.
13.0@109mph-street tires, stock exhaust, stock internals, pump gas, ac, ps
http://www.hybridynamics.com
soon to be GE 83MM sleeved block ready for 25psi and 11's?
MiraiZ
New ITRCA Member

Post by MiraiZ »

am
I n00b too? :roll:
Jan Niemi
Senior ITRCA Member

noob

Post by Jan Niemi »

MiraiZ wrote:am
I n00b too? :roll:
yeah bro, judging by the number of posts....welcome though.. 8)
http://speedindustry.biz
for all of your tuning, parts, fabrication and other service needs.