JRSC Rs

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

JRSC Rs

Post by 98 Supercharged R »

For anyone with a supercharged R most of you might know because it was posted on here a long time ago but a company called LHT performance makes a custom intercooler for the jrsc,you have to send them your jrsc manifold and they put runners in it for either water or antifreeze and they show dyno charts of it adding 20whp because it lowers your intake temp charge extremely good.I forgot their website but I was at nopi this last year and they were down their and I got one of their buisness cards with their phone #1-727-344-1800. The car they had one of the set ups on was a ls-vtec supercharged in a very nice jdm crx and it was pumping some serious power.They had alot of very nice cars and seem like a good company.Just thought I'd shoot that out for anyone interested.
98 championship white type r
JR supercharged 8psi
00TypeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 00TypeR »

here is their website: http://www.lhtperformance.net/

I just orderd my jrsc and when it gets here, she's gettin shipped out the next day to have this done. I've talked to them personally and feel very good about this product.
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

Cool man,let me know how everything works out with that cause I'm waiting on a beater car purchase so I can send mine off also :) just PM me or something to keep me updated.I'm satisfied with my setup but I wanna go ahead and get that intercooler setup and throw some internals in and upgrade to a 10-11psi and see what I can do with that.Mine has been running perfect at 8psi for 3years.If you ever need a rebuild later down the line for any reason heres a site http://www.superchargersonline.com
JR supercharged 8psi
00TypeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 00TypeR »

you running the s/c with 8lb pulley or s/c with 6lb pulley and crv crank pulley?
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

8lb upgrade pulley and upgraded fuel pump
JR supercharged 8psi
fredtoast
ITRCA Member

Post by fredtoast »

00TypeR wrote:you running the s/c with 8lb pulley or s/c with 6lb pulley and crv crank pulley?
It has a MVM stepper pulley on the alternator.

Used to be my car. *sniff* I miss her. *sniff*
98-0658
TheREGULATOR
New ITRCA Member

Post by TheREGULATOR »

any of you guys wanna sell your JRSC? ehehe

=[REG]= Type aRg!!!

Born in the Garage, Trained on the Streets, ALIVE at the Track.
Bring it On - Type ARG
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

You may want to contact user Mythias, he is the man when it comes to JRSC'd R's. He's got the LHT setup on his.
SerGTR
ITRCA Member

Post by SerGTR »

Is LHT's intercooler really worth getting cuz when I was reading the describtion and it seems like the only benefit of this intercooler is lowered intake temperature by 100 degrees, but they also say that this intercooler sacrifices aprx. 1.5 PSI of s/c so I am wondering if it lowers the boost so much then how do they get additional 20whp out of that setup?
kwanjai
New ITRCA Member

Post by kwanjai »

SerGTR wrote:Is LHT's intercooler really worth getting cuz when I was reading the describtion and it seems like the only benefit of this intercooler is lowered intake temperature by 100 degrees, but they also say that this intercooler sacrifices aprx. 1.5 PSI of s/c so I am wondering if it lowers the boost so much then how do they get additional 20whp out of that setup?
means you can run a higher psi with its lower temp.