My car got broken into

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
e r i c s 9 9 s i
ITRCA Member

My car got broken into

Post by e r i c s 9 9 s i »

...and luckily not my honda (at least not that I know of yet). Beleive it or not the 1976 beater rattle canned and so jimmy rigged toyota celica has been devirginized by some "very desperate" car vandel. I stayed with my girlfriend last night, woke up this morning to go to work and the car's drivers side door is wide open. I thought... WTF, I know I shut that thing last night when I got out. Later noticing that the vandel removed the hood pins to attempt to remove the hood for something cause the hood was tampered with and not sitting in its correct position (don't think they could figure out how to get the hood off... like I said, its jimmy rigged on there, plus opens the reverse direction a normal hood opens). Anyhow, nothing that I know of was taken outta the car. I thought maybe they wanted the Alpine CD Player (clock) thats in the car... The reason why I say clock is because the CD player does not work and the wires on the back are actually sottered on the radio itself... Absolutely nothing about that CD player works except for the clock (thats the best feature..lol the clock). The CD Player in the celica is so messed up that not even the damn radio works as well so god forbid how pissed the vandel would be stealing a "clock" that would never work or be reattatched for that matter if removed from its current location...haha. Were my doors locked you might ask? NO... and why might that be you suppose? The answer, because the car has nothing of value in it plain and simple and thats why I don't lock the car. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STEAL IN THAT CAR PERIOD, IT's A LOP! It just simply amazes me that someone would even consider breaking into that lopper... I have to admit the car is quite attractive and loaded with high performance parts and accessories... ;) Maybe they saw the 300K mile oiled down 20R motor in there and only thought to themselfs 20"R", must be that cool type "R" motor in there... 2.0L Type R motor...cooool. Hell I got the car for free and have maybe invested $500 total into the car (including gas) in the past 3ish years or so I've owned the car... I suppose the saying "One man's junk is another man's treasure" must be true in this case. Honestly its in a way hillarious to me that someone would even attempt to look at the celica twice. (That's why I drive the heap of junk daily... cause I have no worries of anything happening to it.. Guess there's someone that likes it :? )

On to the Honda... I haven't been home yet cause I was cutting it close to being late for work this morning already, so I won't get to investigate that scenario until later on this morning. I might remind the vandel if whoever did possibly attempt on my honda that I'll be hunting your mother f***in ass down because if you hadn't noticed your ass being on video tape from the camera above "stupid theives caught on tape" then you have exactly until 9am to pack up and leave town. Yes the car has an alarm on it (not to mention I take several other steps to de-start the car). Other than that, smile your on cannon camera. If someone could seriously get my honda outta my garage and even remotely started I'd say take the damn thing you deserve it, cause you worked above and beyond for it. (takes me roughly 5 minutes to get everything activated and I know where everything is.. :)) Stolen SI = Insurance buys me a ITR ;)

I HATE THEIVES (In this case, vandels.)

Luckily my celica isn't my pride and joy, but still.... why mess with others property. Seriously

SirromMotorsports.com Online Performance

1999 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Built '99 JDM ITR Swap - 221whp / 149tq