DB8 ITR.........

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
PSI_24
New ITRCA Member

DB8 ITR.........

Post by PSI_24 »

HEY GUYS.....I HAVE A 96 DB8 (FOUR DOOR). I WAS JUST WONDERING IF IT IS STILL CONSIDERED AN ITR EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN'T COME OF THE ASSEMBLY LINE AS AN ITR...... :?: :?:

I DID A FULL CONVERSION...EVEN THE INTERIOR :?
Last edited by PSI_24 on February 23rd, 2004, 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue-streak
New ITRCA Member

Post by blue-streak »

nopppe
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Re: DB8 ITR.........

Post by George Knighton »

PSI_24 wrote:I DID A FULL CONVERSION...EVEN THE INTERIOR :?
"Considered" an ITR? No, not really. There were legitimate JDM ITR four doors, though, just so you know. :)

Even though it's not a "real" ITR, I think you deserve some praise for going through all that, and since your power train and suspension are ITR, we welcome your participaton here to the extent that we can communicate and help each other with our mutual problems, concerns, and projects.

N.B., You might as well photocopy and carry around the receipts associated with your conversion. You are sure to be asked about it by paranoid ITR owners, and you might even be challenged at an event by roving state troopers on the lookout for illicit vehicles. Just be ready. :)
koji126
New ITRCA Member

Re: DB8 ITR.........

Post by koji126 »

George Knighton wrote:
PSI_24 wrote:I DID A FULL CONVERSION...EVEN THE INTERIOR :?
"Considered" an ITR? No, not really. There were legitimate JDM ITR four doors, though, just so you know. :)

Even though it's not a "real" ITR, I think you deserve some praise for going through all that, and since your power train and suspension are ITR, we welcome your participaton here to the extent that we can communicate and help each other with our mutual problems, concerns, and projects.

N.B., You might as well photocopy and carry around the receipts associated with your conversion. You are sure to be asked about it by paranoid ITR owners, and you might even be challenged at an event by roving state troopers on the lookout for illicit vehicles. Just be ready. :)
I want a 4 door ITR...I remember seeing a thread on this site about it a while back.
Champ R
ITRCA Member

Post by Champ R »

Please dont slap R stickers on it either.
CW 98 #805