Southeast Caravan

Previous forum archives from past ITRCA.com Integra Type R Expo Events
Aquafina
produced by PepsiCo.

Southeast Caravan

Post by Aquafina »

Where: Target (store with the Target logo...), Johnson City Tennessee
When: June 22nd (Tuesday), 9:00 AM (departure)

Why: So we can drive up to the Expo taking pictures of the WTDR salute on the way

Who: Anyone who wants to tag along

We will be departing from Target in Johnson City Tennessee at nine o'clock in the morning. I'd say be there half an hour early for good measure incase anything needs to be purchased or taken care of. Mapquest.com states that it is a seven hour and forty-four minute drive. I'm saying it will be a nine hour drive as something is bound to happen.

No planned stops have been scheduled as of now. We will stop for gas once the first person is running low (fill up in Johnson City before departure). Everyone will be handed a neon orange flash card before we leave, if you are low on gas or need to stop for a valid reason, hold the card out the window to signal everyone else. We will then pull over at the next rest stop or exit. Mapquest states it as a 435 mile trip so we should only have to stop once for gas.

The final destination will be BeaveRun Motorsports Complex with a planned arrival of six o'clock PM.

If anyone needs a place to stay Monday night and doesn't want to stay in a hotel, my parents wouldn't mind a few people staying here. There are also a few other members close by whom houses could be confiscated.

Not sure what the cops are like along the way so we'll try to keep a constant 70-80mph.

PM me to let me know if you'd like to join us and I'll add you to the list. PM me if you need a place to stay on Monday night. If you need directions to the Johnson City Target, go to mapquest.com and the area code for JC is 37615.

Link to mapquest.com directions
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main ... 3-400c330c
Whoopee Doo Racing ITR EXPO 6,7,8,9 Sponsor
MFactory, Rocket Motorsports, Action Clutch, CP Pistons, Supertech
MFactory North American Installer
leboeuf45
New ITRCA Member

Post by leboeuf45 »

just wandering how come u guys are leaving on tues? i am from south louisiana and i am looking for someone to caravan with but it looks impossible!! No one even close to me is going, thats why i was gonna try and make it to u guys before you left but how come yall r leaving so early! :?
Aquafina
produced by PepsiCo.

Post by Aquafina »

I messed the dates up.

Just make June July. Leaving on July 22nd.
Whoopee Doo Racing ITR EXPO 6,7,8,9 Sponsor
MFactory, Rocket Motorsports, Action Clutch, CP Pistons, Supertech
MFactory North American Installer