AZ PIR sept 12/13 event check in

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
looose
New ITRCA Member

AZ PIR sept 12/13 event check in

Post by looose »

NASA is starting up again in September The frirst event of the season is actually on a Monday, so you have one months to request the day off from work, think of an excuse to call in sick or quit your job to attend. Details:

When: September 12 and 13th, 2004. 7:00am - 4:00pm

What: high performance driving HPDE1-4 at Phoenix International Raceway's 1.59 mile roadcourse. You will get a minumum of 4, 20 minute sessions. Given on the Monday, don't be suprised if we get more. That's over an hour of solid track time.

Who: Anyone who can pay the entry, show up on the 12 or 13th and be willing to have some fun. Last time we had a great number of entries ranging from very experienced to no experience whatsoever and everyone had a great time.

How Much: $129 entry fee (not final), and if you're not a NASA member there is a $35 yearly membership fee as well. A one-year subscription to Grassroot Motorsports is included with the NASA membership.

Why: Since everyone asks about the price being so high:

1. You get over an hour of track time, no stopping every lap. 20 minute continuous sessions throughout the day.

2. Insurance. If you crash and get hurt at a NASA event you have an automatic $50,000 coverage.

3. On site ambulance, fire and medical staff

4. You're on a real roadcourse, same as used by the Grand Am Rolex Series, Indy Racing League and NASCAR.

5. World Class facilities

6. Numerous driving instructors on-hand.

----------------------------------

Last time on May 9th we had a great time. Awesome driving by everyone with no incidents or accidents. Everyone was pretty pumped up and ready to do the next one, so here's a one-month head start so everyone can get prepared. Please post questions or comments...

Image[/img]
98-1065
looose
New ITRCA Member

Post by looose »

up...
am i the only itr owner in az that road races? :oops:
98-1065
Five_ten1995
New ITRCA Member

Post by Five_ten1995 »

Hey your not the only one! I wish I could be there but, I'm going to pick up my ITR on the 13! So for sure next time!!!
looose
New ITRCA Member

Post by looose »

Five_ten1995 wrote:Hey your not the only one! I wish I could be there but, I'm going to pick up my ITR on the 13! So for sure next time!!!
check your PM, the event is moved to next weekend 18/19 at firebird now.
98-1065