Last Night...

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
pUrExTc
ITRCA Member

Last Night...

Post by pUrExTc »

someone tried to jack my car, at around 12:30AM~12:36AM. My car cover was on it, the club on the wheel, and the auto-loc on the clutch. I was on the phone with this gyrl I've been seeing, when I heard a thumping sound (I thought a cat had jumped on my car) and my alarm chirpped 4 times, but didn't go off. A few minutes later, there was a thumping sound, then the alarm went off. At this point, I had to turn off the alarm, or wake up my neighborhood. So I turned on my lights. As soon as the lights went on, seconds later you'd hear doors to a car close, then drive off in a hurry. I ran outside, but they were gone. It sounded like a fixed up civic, or some other car. low-life scum that they are, no job (have to be to be trying to steal a car this time a night on monday). this is the 4th time around that someone has tried to steal my car from my house. this time, damages include scratch marks around the spoiler (looks like they were trying to steal it, again), and my car cover is torn (where the gromlet is on the passenger side, to let the cable slide through to the driver side). However, this time, I think I should file it with the police (because this is the 4th time). I have to go to work this morning, but right after, I'm talking to the local sherriffs.
'98 Acura Integra Type-R
'03 Honda CBR600RR
Surgeon General's Warning: It's OK to Smoke V8's
Swift
New ITRCA Member

Post by Swift »

Sorry someone tried to get your car again. It's kinda jacked up that you can't even have a nice car at your house without worring about someone stealing your stuff!

I hope the sheriff is able to do something.

Good Luck.
pUrExTc
ITRCA Member

Post by pUrExTc »

sherrif's will only be putting an extra patrol request around my area. also, majority of stolen vehicles are from in front of, or in someone's house. either way, these attempts to steal my ITR have become increasingly more aggressive. i'm not liking this at all, and it's really become quiet annoying.
'98 Acura Integra Type-R
'03 Honda CBR600RR
yoshi234
New ITRCA Member

Post by yoshi234 »

:evil: about the attempt, but glad j00 was able to scare them away.
Alexander
New ITRCA Member

Post by Alexander »

time to move man! shitty neighborhood? :( I guess I can say "congrats" on still having your car.. Obviously you have a pretty good alarm setup. Car cover is also a plus!

good luck in the future.. but hopefully you won't need it

//Alex
DOSPOWND
New ITRCA Member

Post by DOSPOWND »

It sucks that these damn people do this. If I ever catch people doing that, it is on, I don't care how many people may be there, I am sick and tired of it.

I tried calling the cops after thievs took my emblems and had already took the stereo from my CRX and broke into my girls civic, and they still didn't do anything. Said they would have extra patrol in our area. I haven't seen a cop in our area in 4 months, day or night.
97 ITR #43
Importfreak02
New ITRCA Member

Post by Importfreak02 »

Dang dude sorry about yoru car almost getting jacked. At least it didn't :D . Have you thought about a paintball gun? I mean if you were to actually catch them it would be fun to light their asses up. On second thought they probably have real guns. Hmmm anyways I hope you have better luck w/ ur car.
Seller screwd me out of rollin a 2001 FBP Type R with jdm/front end conversion kit
kingsario
New ITRCA Member

Post by kingsario »

shoot those muther f ers
objects in mirror are losing :p
pUrExTc
ITRCA Member

Post by pUrExTc »

it's not even like i live in a bad neighborhood. i bought that car cover from kekoa (user from here), and now it's torn up. my dad said, the cover probably saved any more damage from being done to the car though (or bought us the amount of time to get out there and scare them off before anything really happened). it sucks that this has to happen, but this should be an eye opener to all of us, and keep in mind that majority of stolen cars, happen right in front of your own house. keep your cars locked up. auto-loc, club, alarm, all that good stuff. it won't necessarily stop them from taking it, but it will buy you precious time, in order to get out there and try to either identify them, stop them, or have the cops show up. hopefully, with the extra police patrol in the area, it will deter the thieves, or catch them in the act.
'98 Acura Integra Type-R
'03 Honda CBR600RR
B2FiNiTY
ITRCA Member

Post by B2FiNiTY »

Parking the car outside...means it's only a matter of time. :evil: