I'm bored. (new pics of car)

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Reid
ITRCA Member

I'm bored. (new pics of car)

Post by Reid »

I don't know where these lame, non-technical threads go on ITRCA. If the mods move this thread, I'll bitch and moan, and threaten them until I get banned. (do unto others as others do unto you :P)

I don't know if myself or the wife took these pics, but we are far from professionals, so please forgive the quality.

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures from tonight:

Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

OMG!!! GTFO :wink:

Your caR is looking good!

and the pics, plenty fine for me :D
swed
Reid
ITRCA Member

Post by Reid »

Bbasso wrote:OMG!!! GTFO :wink:

Your caR is looking good!

and the pics, plenty fine for me :D
Night shots hide the greasy fingerprints all over the car from me adjusting the suspension. :wink:

I'll wash the car tomorrow, after I do a ghetto alignment in the driveway.
black itr guy
New ITRCA Member

Post by black itr guy »

beautiful pics
no really they are just stickers. =)
white rocket
ITRCA Member

Post by white rocket »

Looks really nice.
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Post by コ ブラスタ »

Your in tokyo right? kind of looks like shinjuku or Nakano
MikeB
New ITRCA Member

Post by MikeB »

Sheesh, you got some friends over there Reid! :shock:
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

any better pics of the rims? wat kind and size?

8)
96 Spec R
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Car looks great Reid. I dont' know if i've ever seen pictures of your car before.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Reid
ITRCA Member

Post by Reid »

naDC2R wrote:niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

any better pics of the rims? wat kind and size?

8)
Wheels are mismatched, because I'm a ricer. :P

16x7 +44mm Work Emotion CR in the front and 16x7 +42mm Volk TE37 in the rear. When I run these wheels on the circuit, I use the Volks in the front.
コ ブラスタ wrote:Your in tokyo right? kind of looks like shinjuku or Nakano
I'm in Yokohama. The pictures were taken in Minato Mirai, behind Blitz and Cinemas 109.
Erik95LS wrote:Car looks great Reid. I dont' know if i've ever seen pictures of your car before.
I haven't posted many pictures of my PY USDM ITR online, because I don't want anyone in Hawaii to know it exists, except for those that see it at the track. Thieves are everywhere in Hawaii. :x

With the ITR here in Japan, I'm enjoying posting pics of the car online because I'm really not worried about thieves. :D
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

Does that look like a Spoon N1 muffler on there? :shock: or it looks very similar to it..i just noticed that! :)
96 Spec R
Eva01
ITRCA Member

Post by Eva01 »

JDMizzle hawtness definately lookin' goot! :mrgreen:
Chris F
ITRCA Member

Re: I'm bored. (new pics of car)

Post by Chris F »

Reid wrote:If the mods move this thread, I'll bitch and moan, and threaten them until I get banned. (do unto others as others do unto you :P)
hahaha! Nice Reid.

p.s. you have a driveway in Japan? I thought everyone lived in cubicle-sized 1 room apartments?

Chris, never been to Japan...
CC Fries IV
Sold ITR 98-1085
1993 Prelude VTEC
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Post by コ ブラスタ »

Not everyone lives in cubicles although a lot of the apartments look alike though LOL!! I have a 3 bdrm crib but bet your ass it's not cheap though you'll never get your moneys worth here.
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Post by コ ブラスタ »

Nice car though I bought one just like it around Higashi Tokorozawa. They have decent acceleration but man that final drive is murder (Talk about burning gas) Riding on the Chuo is crazy your RPM's are sky high when your cruising I wish it had the usdm tranny in it. But nontheless I love the pics good job!!! The only thing I hate about Tokyo is the toll fee's I spend a grip going from Hamura to Roppongi on the weekends oh well I better start using the JR line. :lol:
neo_
ITRCA Member

Post by neo_ »

Sexy :D
SleeperR13
New ITRCA Member

Post by SleeperR13 »

Mommy..

Tristan
00-0503
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

Give us more pics Reid!!!
I never get tired of seeing these "babies" roll thru the "homeland." :D
Reid
ITRCA Member

Post by Reid »

naDC2R wrote:Does that look like a Spoon N1 muffler on there? :shock: or it looks very similar to it..i just noticed that! :)
It's an Amuse R1000 with the purple/blue canister:
Chris F wrote:p.s. you have a driveway in Japan? I thought everyone lived in cubicle-sized 1 room apartments?

Chris, never been to Japan...
I had never been to Japan until the end of last year.

I'm staying at my mother in law's place, so we have parking for 3 cars in our driveway. It's a two story house, but much smaller than a two story house in the States.

I really wish there was a garage for the ITR, but it will have to sit outside as long as it's here in Japan. :(
コ ブラスタ wrote:Nice car though I bought one just like it around Higashi Tokorozawa. They have decent acceleration but man that final drive is murder (Talk about burning gas) Riding on the Chuo is crazy your RPM's are sky high when your cruising I wish it had the usdm tranny in it. But nontheless I love the pics good job!!! The only thing I hate about Tokyo is the toll fee's I spend a grip going from Hamura to Roppongi on the weekends oh well I better start using the JR line. :lol:
Actually, I find that the rpm is about the same in both of my ITR's on the freeway. While the JDM ITR has a shorter final drive, it has a taller fifth gear when compared to the USDM ITR, making the difference very slight.

Either way, I end up between 5000-6000 rpm on the freeway.

ETC is installed in the car, so thankfully I do not notice how much I'm paying for each toll. Also, it beats waiting in line to pay your toll. :wink:
gsrjigga
New ITRCA Member

!!!

Post by gsrjigga »

noice!!!!
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Post by コ ブラスタ »

Do you go to Okutama to hit the touge? I'm usually up there on friday nights with my Japanese buddies. I've been trying to gather the itrca "Tokyo division" up to maybe take a cruise to one of the tracks out here. I want to go to Nagano this summer there's plenty of space not like the "lego land" rackem and stackem overly compact city we call Tokyo. :D
IBriaIN
New ITRCA Member

Post by IBriaIN »

Reid wrote:
naDC2R wrote:Does that look like a Spoon N1 muffler on there? :shock: or it looks very similar to it..i just noticed that! :)
It's an Amuse R1000 with the purple/blue canister:

How is that exhaust? loud? which Amuse exhaust would you recommend for the states =]
Reid
ITRCA Member

Post by Reid »

コ ブラスタ wrote:Do you go to Okutama to hit the touge? I'm usually up there on friday nights with my Japanese buddies. I've been trying to gather the itrca "Tokyo division" up to maybe take a cruise to one of the tracks out here. I want to go to Nagano this summer there's plenty of space not like the "lego land" rackem and stackem overly compact city we call Tokyo. :D
I only do track events. I don't believe in pushing my car to the limit on the street. I've only done Mobara and Tsukuba so far.

I'd love to try out Suzuka or Motegi next.
IBriaIN wrote:How is that exhaust? loud? which Amuse exhaust would you recommend for the states =]
This is pretty much as loud as it gets as far as exhausts go. I have the lightest exhaust that they offer, and it is routed under the gas tank, which severely hurts ground clearance. At my ride height (582mm from the ground to the fenders), the car cannot go over speed bumps. Thankfully, there are no speed bumps in Japan. :P

This is a pic from my other ITR, but it has the same exhaust:

I would not get an Amuse exhaust if I did not get the underaxle version that I have on both of my ITR's. A track car will do just fine with the underaxle, non resonated version that I use. A street car has no need to save weight via a lightweight exhaust, so if it were me, I would just get a regular stainless steel exhaust. If I was not trying to save every ounce of weight off the car, I would not have purchased a titanium exhaust.