Hotels For ITR Expo 06

Previous forum archives from past ITRCA.com Integra Type R Expo Events
Adam Sams
New ITRCA Member

Hotels For ITR Expo 06

Post by Adam Sams »

Im kind of a newbee but i was bored and so i figured i would get some hotels and prices togather and try to get someone to make a decision so we can book our rooms.

Comfort Suites South Haven $94.95 a night

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites SOUTH HAVEN $113.05 a night

Ramada Inn & Lighthouse Conference Center $89.00 a night

Hampton Inn South Haven $119.00 a night

Super 8 Motel - Benton Harbor $66.00 a night

Americinn Saugatuck-Douglas $109.99 a night

Clarion Hotel St. Joseph $99.99 a night

Courtyard By Marriott Benton Harbor $99.99 a night

Econo Lodge St. Joseph $49.95 a night
Last edited by Adam Sams on March 17th, 2006, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

all those links take u to the same place, nowhere specific to the hotel itself...But damn wat a difference in prices! :shock:
96 Spec R
Adam Sams
New ITRCA Member

Post by Adam Sams »

thanks for letting me know that and if you want to know where i got my prices just post it and i will send you a like
heel_touge
New ITRCA Member

Post by heel_touge »

so which one is everyone staying in cuz im fittin to hit up that econo lodge like whoa. i also have a coupon for $25 a night!
lll l ll llll l ll ll
l00001051l
apexii
New ITRCA Member

Post by apexii »

I just booked 2 rooms for the 11th-14th, 3 nights.

$65/night

damm i'm so excited, even without my caR.....
'01 #361 STOLEN 3/5/03
'98 #98 STOLEN 3/13/06
'93 turbolude garage ornament
'04 TL Navi Black/Black
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

^^ is that special pricing cause u mentioned the expo, or is that for anyone?
96 Spec R
Adam Sams
New ITRCA Member

Post by Adam Sams »

what hotel did you book it at. and does everyone stay in the same hotel
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

The banquet is at the Ramada Inn & Lighthouse Conference Center, which is also the "official" hotel. Thats where I would imagine most people will try to stay. I'm planning to.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Hotel & Banquet Specifics
Ramada Lighthouse Inn & Conference Center
1555 Phoenix Road
South Haven, MI 49090
Phone 269.639.9900
Fax 269.639.8068

State you are with the Integra Club
Saturday 6/10/06 = $98 + Tax - 2 Double Beds
Sun - Wed 6/11 - 6/14/06 = $65 + Tax - 2 Double Beds
Rates expire after 5/20/06
Requires 72 hour cancelation notice for refund.

Banquet will be held at this same hotel.
swed
Adam Sams
New ITRCA Member

Post by Adam Sams »

do you guys think there will be shit to do up there if your like myself and only 19 and cant get into the bars. I can decided if i want to come up and stay saturday night or not.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Adam Sams wrote:do you guys think there will be shit to do up there if your like myself and only 19 and cant get into the bars. I can decided if i want to come up and stay saturday night or not.
If you want to have fun, I'd say camp. There seems to be more going on if you camp.
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Adam Sams wrote:do you guys think there will be shit to do up there if your like myself and only 19 and cant get into the bars. I can decided if i want to come up and stay saturday night or not.
Theres plenty of fun to be had, especially if you get a kick out of watching drunk people. I hope the hotel parking lot is even half as fun as it was last year. :D
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Adam Sams
New ITRCA Member

Post by Adam Sams »

just so everyone knows youve got to be back at the camp ground by 8:00 P.M. to get in. so that sucks
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

FLASHBACK:: Expo2 at Gingerman - 11PM at night - changing the clutch in sgT's Type R. It's still the only kaa I've seen strip the splines out of a performance clutch. :shock:

FUN! btw - I'm the fat guy setting on my butt drink'n beer.
StatGSR
New ITRCA Member

Post by StatGSR »

Adam Sams wrote:just so everyone knows youve got to be back at the camp ground by 8:00 P.M. to get in. so that sucks
that really sux. makes me think i may need to get a room for atleast monday night.... boo

hotel parking lot was way to much fun last year.....
94 Integra GSR
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

They had a curfew at the last few expos... HA!
swed
nadc2rBella
New ITRCA Member

Post by nadc2rBella »

Me and NADC2R are booked in the Ramada (official hotel) for the Sat, Sun and Mon along with "Dufus" and "Katie"

Its getting closer now!!!! yayyyyyyy :lol:
Noella Bella
nadc2rBella
New ITRCA Member

Post by nadc2rBella »

funny that no one has posted in here since I booked lol but anyways just thought I'd give everyone a heads up when calling to reserve rooms at the Ramada Lighthouse Inn and Conference Centre ... if you get a guy named George answer DO NOT let him book your rooms you'll be able to tell by his voice that he's not all with the program but this is your second reason to talk to someone else lol ... so as you can imagine we got "Georgie" when we booked and in looking at my credit card statements online on Wednesday I see a charge from Ramada - South Haven, Michigan - thinking WTF they're not supposed to charge you until your stay so I call them and first they say "oh weren't you here on April 8th?" ... ummm no.. "so you weren't in south haven michigan on April 8th?" I live in Ontario I'm pretty sure I wasn't there 4 days ago I tell them ... so not only did they have no idea what happened during this first long distance phone call they later tell me that I got charged cause of not showing up on april 8th lol WOW and no one is available to actually help me out on the situation at the time so I tell them to have the manager call me back since I've spent enough long distance charges because of their mistake and finally to top it off George gave me the $65.00 rate for the "Saturday, Sunday and Monday in June" that I was supposed to be there and of course since he has no idea the $65.00 does only apply to the Sunday, Monday stays ... wheww ... so yah a manager called me back finally and they first say they'll apply that charge to my stay in JUNE i say if it was next week ok but its 2 months from now so u can credit it back to me they agreed and all is well .. i hope lol ... moral of the story anyone booking here for the expo do not book with George! lol :D
Noella Bella
canttx
New ITRCA Member

Post by canttx »

I just booked a room for the 11th and 12th for 89/night, they told me that the 65/night rate was expired already.

I thought it says good till may 20th, but apperantly the lady told me it is only good up to 30 days before the event, so it expired may 10-11th.

can anyone clarify if this info is acurate??

thanks
purduinasi
New ITRCA Member

Post by purduinasi »

canttx wrote:I just booked a room for the 11th and 12th for 89/night, they told me that the 65/night rate was expired already.

I thought it says good till may 20th, but apperantly the lady told me it is only good up to 30 days before the event, so it expired may 10-11th.

thanks
Same thing happened to me. The site clearly says the 20th, and thats what we were all going by... or else we would have booked it sooner!! Is there anything we can do about this??
00 EBP Si (ITR Powered)
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

well as my gf posted up there^^ , they are a lil messed up at that hotel. i hope prices dont change once we get there, or somethin else like that...
96 Spec R
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

canttx wrote:I just booked a room for the 11th and 12th for 89/night, they told me that the 65/night rate was expired already.

thanks
Hmmmm - we'll be checking into this for you. Email your name and confirmation number to budman@itrca.com so we can try to get that switched.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
nadc2rBella
New ITRCA Member

Post by nadc2rBella »

Just thought I'd get the list going for everyone staying in the "official hotel" for this event :D - Ramada Lighthouse Inn and Conference Centre

1. NADC2R
2. NADC2RBella
Noella Bella
Mugen Mike
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Mugen Mike »

1. NADC2R
2. NADC2RBella
3. Mugen Mike
4. Jon D
-Mike
'98 ITR #142