Have You Ever Asked Yourself

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
SERPENT
New ITRCA Member

Have You Ever Asked Yourself

Post by SERPENT »

In time, would you rather:

Keep your ITR

Give up your ITR for your kid(s)

Sell your ITR

? What do you plan on doing with it ?
'98 ITR (same as it ever was)
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Re: Have You Ever Asked Yourself

Post by Bbasso »

I'd like to say I would hand it down to my kids, but two things... I hate kids and never ever want. Second, I'm selling now so I could make some moves in life. :|
Not that I want to, It's my nearly prefect baby :cry:
swed
SerGTR
ITRCA Member

Post by SerGTR »

Well, me personally I made a commitment even though I might be a bit too young to make any big commitments (no family, career, you know..) but so far I once committed myself for 3 years to buy one ITR and now I swore to keep and protect it until the day I pass away to the next dimension where there are no cars, but if there were... :lol:
fullracehonda
New ITRCA Member

Post by fullracehonda »

SerGTR wrote:Well, me personally I made a commitment even though I might be a bit too young to make any big commitments (no family, career, you know..) but so far I once committed myself for 3 years to buy one ITR and now I swore to keep and protect it until the day I pass away to the next dimension where there are no cars, but if there were... :lol:
have you ever seen a beautiful woman? :lol:

when i do have kids, if i cant afford to keep my hot rod of a 4cylender japanese tin can econo box then i would sell it becaus i would have made a commitment to my family, but i hope to be the "cool dad" and "cool uncle" with cool cars 8)
DCR26
ITRCA Member

Post by DCR26 »

My plan. Have my fun with my ITR for a few years then buy one of those 280-300hp awd things and move into the mountains of CO. Hahah ill be a snow-cave dwelling hermit for all i care F California! I think you have to make the decision for yourself whether this is your passion or hobby. If you cant go a minute without thinking about cars well then you should base your priorities around that. Then again when was the world that simple. Its all about finding the balance doing what you want and what you must.