Hytech + T1R = Good Choice? Whats Next?

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
WheaMyRyceGo
New ITRCA Member

Hytech + T1R = Good Choice? Whats Next?

Post by WheaMyRyceGo »

I just bought a Hytech Anti-Reversion header to mate up with my T1R 63mm exhaust, because I can't find a Hytech Exhaust, and really don't want to wait 1 year for the exhaust.

And here come the questions!

Will the Hytech header and T1R 63mm Exhaust make the same power, as with the hytech exhaust? Their both 2.5inch so I'd expect so.

What should I do next? My goal is 200whp. Im planning to have my car tuned on crome when I put on the header/exhaust. Im also currently making a 4" DIY icebox (similiar to the mugen) with a BPI Stack/K&N. I put down 158whp and 118tq stock.

Which Cams and Headgasket should I purchase? Skunk2 cams? Mugen Headgasket? If I decide on cams, I'll definitely hold off on the tuning.

Would a hondata intake manifold gasket help me out any?

Before I have the car tuned, I'm planning on adjusting the valves, changing the oil, and changing the spark plugs. Are there any other knick-knacks that you guys would also recommend?
00 ITR #739
Sleeved 2.0L B18C5 --> JDM K20A --> 07 K24A2