NEED REPUTABLE TECH IN PHOENIX AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
SCITR
New ITRCA Member

NEED REPUTABLE TECH IN PHOENIX AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by SCITR »

So i decided to take my JRSC off this past weekend because I want to try something else. Needless to say I took the charger and all supporting parts off the car and now the car is overheating and drinking a full coolant load every 12 miles or so. I check the oil everyday and no milkshake yet but I am deathly afraid to hurt my R. I am in need of a certified Honda/Acura tech who possibly can steer me in the right direction on what to do. If anyone knows someone or some company that does legit work, I need their name and phone #. I want to build it but dont know anyone around town. So if someone can point me in the right direction, please let me know. :D

THANKS!!!!!
phoenixR34
New ITRCA Member

Re: NEED REPUTABLE TECH IN PHOENIX AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by phoenixR34 »

I would take it to Science of Speed in Tempe. Their lead tech Jeff is *amazing* and his knowledge of B-Series Hondas is incredible. He's the only tech that works on my Type R.

ps. Do you want to sell the supercharger? Send me a PM if so!
Rice_Cooker_Zoji
New ITRCA Member

Post by Rice_Cooker_Zoji »

phoenixR34 wrote:I would take it to Science of Speed in Tempe. Their lead tech Jeff is *amazing* and his knowledge of B-Series Hondas is incredible. He's the only tech that works on my Type R.

ps. Do you want to sell the supercharger? Send me a PM if so!
You mean Geoff? Or do both Geoff/Jeff's work there?
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

There is a Jeff there. SoS is great for sure!
2000 Turbo Integra Type R - 508whp/362lbs tq @ 21psi
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
http://www.jdmwhoreinc.com