ITR wanted in florida

Post Cars For Sale ONLY
Lmdp512
New ITRCA Member

ITR wanted in florida

Post by Lmdp512 »

Hey everyone im looking for a clean ITR in florida for some reason i cant find one that hasnt been mutilated by a 18 year old lol... email me at ldiazpaez@comcast.net or call 305 219 3606

thnx

Luis
Dave_B

Re: ITR wanted in florida

Post by Dave_B »

Lmdp512 wrote:Hey everyone im looking for a clean ITR in florida for some reason i cant find one that hasnt been mutilated by a 18 year old lol... email me at ldiazpaez@comcast.net or call 305 219 3606

thnx

Luis
Luis, where in FL are you? Is this your first R? Have you read up on theft and such? Do you have a garage, will the car be your DD?

I ask all of these questions, not to deter you but rather to inform. I used to live in FL, owned 3 different R's while there. Be very VERY cautious about theft. They disappear like crazy down there. I see 305 for the area code, so I presume SFL area. Hot area for theft, along with Orlando, Tampa, Kissimmee and Jax.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Lmdp512
New ITRCA Member

Post by Lmdp512 »

hey man ya it will be my DD and i do have a garage i live in miami but cant find a R in florida .. =) i know thats why they really dont sell much down here but as u can see from my G35 i take care of my toys lol
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

I would suggest getting a DD instead of the ITR. Read here and other forums on the ITR theft rates, especially in FL. I wouldn't take it to the movies, mall, dinner and a load of other places, unless you only want to keep the car temporarily. It's the sad truth with these cars. :(

Also, if you truely want one, be willing to travel for one. I went to WI from FL for my track car, and CT from FL to my old JDM front one.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
chapabig
New ITRCA Member

Post by chapabig »

Lmdp512 wrote:Hey everyone im looking for a clean ITR in florida for some reason i cant find one that hasnt been mutilated by a 18 year old lol... email me at ldiazpaez@comcast.net or call 305 219 3606

thnx

Luis

i have a Clean ITR in 561 Florida. LMK, my number is 561-3061518 my name is Juan