The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by itrsteez »

Shoey wrote:Where is it located?
I caught the confusion now, the car is in Cinci. Funny now that you mention that particular dealer.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

cheezthis wrote:
splat wrote:
walker111 wrote: No interest in renting it?
I'd rather not rent it. Capital from the sale would put us in a better place for house #2, but mainly I just don't want to have to put up with a rental situation.
Renting can really backfire. I know of many people who upgraded homes and won't sell right now due to the market. Renting was ok at first, but now they're looking for new tenants. Without that rental income, they're struggling with two mortgages. It can backfire, but it all depends on the market/area you're in. No idea what it's like out there for either of you.

It definitely can. I was nervous at first but the house was rented a few days after I listed it and the lady offered more than what I was asking. I rent for more than my mortgage so by the time her year lease is up, that account will have more than another mortgage payment in it. Plus its her and her family, I can see them signing another lease. I agree it has to do with market area, I was just putting the idea out. Honestly if you can swing it, you'll get more money in the long run, allowing you to buy in a buyers market, and sell when its closer to a sellers market. Northern Virginia real estate is nutso.
Shoey
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shoey »

itrsteez wrote:
Shoey wrote:Where is it located?
I caught the confusion now, the car is in Cinci. Funny now that you mention that particular dealer.
Yeah I had no clue the car was even located close to me! I just thought, with you being such a bimmer enthusiast, you would enjoy their selection. Sweet coincidence though.
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Shoey wrote:Yeah I had no clue the car was even located close to me! I just thought, with you being such a bimmer enthusiast, you would enjoy their selection. Sweet coincidence though.
yeah those guys have a ridiculous inventory, last night I saw they had 2 e30's on the lot.

I'll let you know when I'm going to shoot up there, not sure if it'll be this month or next.
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

itrsteez wrote: Well I'm glad at least one of the Hegg's approves of this purchase. I had a 2005 that I sold two years ago, so I was already sold.
I approve dammit! I love E46s. I'd just approve of a good E36 much more. Both Hegg's would agree with that.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

I did honestly look but hadn't seen a deal that blew my mind, I'm pretty sure my travels home will bring me through WV. Maybe I'll stop through and eat all of the Carmalita bars.
Bradstard
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Bradstard »

Any problems with the E90 M3's?
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Bradstard wrote:Any problems with the E90 M3's?
Given the fact that people only come on the internet to bitch about their cars I haven't seen anything of a widespread problem like the e46 subframes or 335 fuel pumps. Have seen a lot of about the DCT's but I'm sure it's all isolated stuff.

And on a side note, here's the worst band ever butchering Comfortably Numb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj7pDNDuoJ0
integrao
New ITRCA Member

Post by integrao »

itrsteez wrote:'05 m3 coupe, 6spd, silver on black, immaculate, premium/cold weather package, well taken care of and owned by an older guy. Doubt I'll have the time to get it till next month, but he has a 3 car garage that it's sitting in. It was a little higher on the milage threshold for me at 70k but was willing to look over it with the year and condition that its in. Agreed on 23k.

With that being said the black car will have to go sooner than later as we don't have physical room for 4 cars without HOA being right up my asshole. I will sell it for much less than my listed price if you're somebody I've met personally.

I'm not tryin to hate Steez, but I hate you and HT memeber 99slammedcivic. It may be my age and current position in life but I'm so broke I have to practically haggle the gas stations sometimes. It always appears like the members on this board are constantly picking up m3/porsche/ etc. My 2000 BMW 323i has like 200k on it and my itr is not what could be called mint. One day I guess. I have worked hard to stay debt free but recently acquired 38,000 in debt for one year and it will only multiple in the next three years.
Shoey
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shoey »

itrsteez wrote:
Shoey wrote:Yeah I had no clue the car was even located close to me! I just thought, with you being such a bimmer enthusiast, you would enjoy their selection. Sweet coincidence though.
yeah those guys have a ridiculous inventory, last night I saw they had 2 e30's on the lot.

I'll let you know when I'm going to shoot up there, not sure if it'll be this month or next.
Yeah just keep me posted and we can meet up. I'll let Bucky know too since he lives about 15 minutes from me and has always wanted an E46.
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

integrao wrote: I'm not tryin to hate Steez, but I hate you and HT memeber 99slammedcivic. It may be my age and current position in life but I'm so broke I have to practically haggle the gas stations sometimes. It always appears like the members on this board are constantly picking up m3/porsche/ etc. My 2000 BMW 323i has like 200k on it and my itr is not what could be called mint. One day I guess. I have worked hard to stay debt free but recently acquired 38,000 in debt for one year and it will only multiple in the next three years.
You're in med school dude, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. At which point a collection of two old cars will mean nothing. I'm just getting bullshit spending out of the way before a baby rockets into my future in which case I'll be minivan shopping with dave b.

I'll be going heavy debt when I start my masters (hopefully in the fall).
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Yeah, my stupid obsession for nice things kept me from not getting extensive schooling i.e. Masters. I just wanted to work for that instant gratification. After 4-6 years of sacrificing nice cars/toys you'll be able to afford the things you want sooo much easier for the rest of your life having those signed documents to hang on your wall.
-Eric
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

FYI....Steve is nothing like members of other boards. I know it may seem cherry from the end of a computer screen and keyboard, but Steve works hard so he can play hard. Many here have done the same. Come out to an event and meet us. You'l see many of these cars arn't so mint, but we put them to use and enjoy them. :P

<- was once a member of the two R owners club and there were several times where neither caR ran for consecutive months. Neither ever got a paint job either. :P
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

For all the we-todds:

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

baaaaaaahahahhahaha
Bradstard
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Bradstard »

I don't know how they weren't puking! Beer+alcohol+wine+the club=laying in your own vomit
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Yeah I was extremely impressed, it appeared as if it would be instant death with club + wine
B18CXr
ITRCA Member

Post by B18CXr »

You'l see many of these cars arn't so mint

:this:
Yack-
2002 Honda Challenge H1 Champion
Neptune, Apexi, AEM EMS certified tuner
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Bradstard wrote:I don't know how they weren't puking! Beer+alcohol+wine+the club=laying in your own vomit
Those girls (Lizzie especially) can drink.

Apparently I was loose as well? I don't remember feeling drunk. I did my best to constantly eat food and rotate in water/sprite.

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

^^Lightweight :)

Mornin'
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

coolhandluke wrote:
Bradstard wrote:I don't know how they weren't puking! Beer+alcohol+wine+the club=laying in your own vomit

Apparently I was loose as well? I don't remember feeling drunk. I did my best to constantly eat food and rotate in water/sprite.
I'm pretty sure you did just fine. I didn't see you barf, cry or sing.
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

..........Or go through the Doggie door. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81hyixPXa4

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

itrsteez wrote:
coolhandluke wrote:

I'm pretty sure you did just fine. I didn't see you barf, cry or sing.
LOL!!

Neither of those girls were drunk when I left :( How many times did people force Ryan to go back and talk to them? :P
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Let's set the record straight. I didn't need any help speaking with Libby/Lizzie/Carly/Heather/Kelsey. :wink:

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

LOL! Steve, why did you blur out that one guy's face? :P
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box