FS Genuine Acura "Integra Type R" Key Blank UNCUT much more

For Sale / Wanted
andywood
New ITRCA Member

FS Genuine Acura "Integra Type R" Key Blank UNCUT much more

Post by andywood »

Genuine Acura "Integra Type R" Key Blank

Uncut, brand new sealed in original plastic, can be cut to any Integra, Civic, or any Honda / Acura model that takes the same key blanks. Dealer can cut to fit your car by vin, or it can be copied from an existing key anywhere that does that. Must have for any ITR owner missing this special key which came with each unit when new. I dont know if these are still available, or what its worth these days, but it cost me about $60 over 10 years ago. Offers?

Complete New set Genuine Honda Acura NSX factory OEM rear brake pad set, including all shims and lubricant in the original packaging, same thing as at the dealership, only they cost way, WAY over $100 there. Part number 43022-SL0-020, $75

Brand new Genuine Acura blower motor in the original packaging - SOLD

Brand new set of Genuine Acura wheel locks in original package, comes with 4 locks and 1 key
Fit most Honda and Acura Models
Part number 08181-SE7A2AA
Retails for over $50 at the dealership, will sell for $30

Correct Genuine Acura Accessory Type R front bra carry bag. Not the bra, just the storage bag that comes with it when you purchase the ITR specific factory bra new. Its all black, snaps shut, with no logo or label that I noticed, but those that know will recognize it as the one that comes with the bra new. Absolutely perfect condition, if anyone needs it.

Black wire mesh custom lower grill insert, new - SOLD

Clear front turn signals. Used, but never by me - SOLD

Integra Type R Collectors Edition Watch. Genuine Acura Accessory from dealership, limited promotional item licensed from Acura and only was ever available by the dealership specifically ordering it. No bootleg. Has anyone ever even seen one of these? I have had it since new, never worn or even wound. It is a Europa watch, comes on a nylon / velcro band that was never worn, but the white logo on the band has gotten a little discolored with age from sitting around for years. Still has original "Europa Watch Seal Of Quality" clear static cling protective layer of vinyl over the face so you KNOW it was never used. Isnt currently moving, but I suspect it needs winding since I never have (I dont know anything about watches, other than this one should be quite rare). I would be interested in offers from anyone interested in this. The only identifying mark on it is a red "R" outline on the backing behind the hands. Hands all move correctly, I adjusted them to take the pictures so the "R" was visible.

Genuine Acura Accessory Integra Type R car cover, new in box - SOLD

Genuine Acura distributor cap and rotor for Type R engine. Both brand new, rotor still in sealed plastic, cap has never been installed.

Please contact me directly at malfunkshun319@yahoo.com for a sooner response, thank you

I also have a brand new sealed Genuine Acura Accessory single slot CD player (fits below factory head unit) part number 08A06-162-210 that has a multi-pin connector on it for use with some factory Honda and Acura radios

Accessory CD units are compatible with several different models that have the same connector and controls. Single CD player is for in-dash use. Part numbers have changed and / or superseded several times on these and they are interchangeable with others, but I believe they are actually ALPINE units produced for Honda / Acura. What it all comes down to, as far as I know, is do you have a head unit compatible with them, regardless of part number (part number difference could indicate something like Honda vs Acura logo on unit, but other than that they could be identical). If anyone is interested, with a little research it can be determined if this can work for you. If your head unit has CD player (not changer) controls, it probably will.

Photos available of everything if requested. Sorry about not having prices on some items I dont really know whats fair market on alot of them, but any help in that area is appreciated, thanks
Attachments
photo-46.jpg
(130.86 KiB) Downloaded 377 times
brakepads1.jpg
(106 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
Last edited by andywood on January 6th, 2011, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shahriar35
New ITRCA Member

Re: FS Genuine Acura "Integra Type R" Key Blank UNCUT much m

Post by Shahriar35 »

Email sent in regards to the distributor cap and rotor.

Thanks
MINTY FRESH
New ITRCA Member

Post by MINTY FRESH »

Hello

I may be interested in the car cover, depending on how busy the mouse was. Please post detailed pictures.

Thanks

MINTY FRESH
fullybuilt2.0
ITRCA Member

Post by fullybuilt2.0 »

bump for L()()KING!! GLWS;)
DD: 01 NHBP ITR #873
andywood
New ITRCA Member

Post by andywood »

MINTY FRESH wrote:Hello

I may be interested in the car cover, depending on how busy the mouse was. Please post detailed pictures.

Thanks

MINTY FRESH
SOLD
Last edited by andywood on January 6th, 2011, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
etank82
New ITRCA Member

Post by etank82 »

emailed
PY ITR 00-1187
CW ITR 98-0185
Shahriar35
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shahriar35 »

Is the car cover available? Please PM if so. THanks