Just picked up a 2000 PY ITR

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
ITR2NV
New ITRCA Member

Just picked up a 2000 PY ITR

Post by ITR2NV »

Well my time has finally come... after owning a 97 GSR which was mildly modded I wanted something a little more attractive... so yesterday I decided to purchase a 2000 PY ITR... 14,000 miles on it... I'm headin to WI next thurs to pick it up.. and I cant wait... only problem is I now need to sell the GSR lol... I will have pics up as soon as I have the car... I hope it brings me as much joy as the GSR has :D
00 ITR #420... PY FTW!!!
nemesis0104
New ITRCA Member

Re: Just picked up a 2000 PY ITR

Post by nemesis0104 »

ITR2NV wrote:Well my time has finally come... after owning a 97 GSR which was mildly modded I wanted something a little more attractive... so yesterday I decided to purchase a 2000 PY ITR... 14,000 miles on it... I'm headin to WI next thurs to pick it up.. and I cant wait... only problem is I now need to sell the GSR lol... I will have pics up as soon as I have the car... I hope it brings me as much joy as the GSR has :D
Another R baby, Lansing is hot now!!!!! :lol:
tko21
New ITRCA Member

nice

Post by tko21 »

nice!

will def bring more fun esp autox and track.

will def bring more paranoia and anxiety
Mystic363
ITRCA Member

Post by Mystic363 »

Nemisis,
Congrats on your Type R! That is awesome. Just wanted to welcome you to the ITR "family"! I have a 2000 Flamenco Black Pearl Type R with 17,000 unmodified miles on it. I will have to get some new tires for the spring. My factory tires are finally gone. Any suggestions? Anyone try the BF Goodrich KDW 2's? Again, congrats on your Type R.
Mystic363 :roll: