EXPO 5, So who is going from the NYC area?

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

For all those that are going to the expo in the NE caravan, I thought I would inform you that don't know I'm not going to be leading/ part of this Caravan. My plans have changed, I am heading souf first to have some work done on my car and leaving from NC to the Expo.

I have asked Opie to take over and he said ok. If you have any questions please contact him, I'll still try to help the NE caravan out even if I'm 10 states away :wink: I can be contacted thru e-mail, AIM and on my cell. If you need any of my contact info please IM me.
swed
captainzorg
ITRCA Member

Post by captainzorg »

I just checked the weather forcast for the Expo. It is supposed to be nice Friday, Saturday is calling for isolated Thunder storms with temps in the 80's Sunday partly cloudy with temps in the mid yo upper 70's.
R1366
ITRCA Member

Post by R1366 »

PERFECT!!!! :D
BRIDGEWATER ACURA
New ITRCA Member

Post by BRIDGEWATER ACURA »

I wish I could go, sounds like a sick-time
1992 Acura NSX- 44k, #1109, Comptech Supercharged, 5 speed, 1/267 produced, red/blk, NSX-R trans, 18/19 Volk CE28n's, comptech exhaust/springs, 2002 rear valence, painted roof a la zanardi, sos cf lip, cantrell cf engine cover/intake

2001 Honda S2000-47k, #4313, InlinePro Turbo Kit, Yellow/Black, AEM standalone FMU, Garrett 50 trim, FMIC, exedy clutch, tein springs, BYS cf spoiler, carbon craft mirrors, skunk2 exhaust, Turbosmart wastegate, 750cc's, walbro fuelpump
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

It was a blast !!!
swed